Author Topic: Expirienced IVAO Help Needed  (Read 2498 times)

EHM-0744 Alex

Expirienced IVAO Help Needed
« on: July 10, 2004, 11:47:16 am »
Hi pilots,

Yesterday night I decided I would like to make a short flight on IVAO for the Greek Tour, but I couldnt even connect on for some reason. In my computer, I used to be able to fly online but I COULDNT see other planes, and the way to connect wasnt, for some reason, able on my computer so I had to connect a weird way.

I have de-installed evreything that has to do with Online flying in the FS, so I can make it all from scratch, but I really dont know what versions of what to get so it all works well, I feel quite, like, given up.

So if anyone with quite a bit of IVAO expirience, and some free time could help I would be very thankfull.

If whoever could, just send me an email with the places where I can download the things and more importantly, what versions.

Thanks,

Alex;)

P.S. I have the SPANISH FS version FS2004 ACOF, a modem connection, not ADSL.

Another question, but this one for anybody, does anyone fly online well with no problems with an FS version NOT in english???

EHM-0001 Gergely

« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2004, 03:50:31 pm »
once I made a tutorial, EVERYTHING you need to connect with fs2004 to ivao is there.

i didn't make it for myself, i made it for pilots, so i wonder why don't pilots know about it... :[

http://www.euroharmony.com/site/vfa/conn.htm

if you still have problems after installing all those like written there, check the following:
1. check if you have the latest directx
2. check if the firewall doesn't block certain ports. For example you cant use SB with the latest version of ZoneAlarm
3. check if the 'decimal symbol' in the Regional Settings is '.' and not ','.

Gergely

EHM-0744 Alex

« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2004, 08:13:07 pm »
Thanks, I am already following your Tutorial's instructions! Ill check if it works once i've re-done evreything.

anything