Author Topic: Back again  (Read 3654 times)

EHM-1199 Philip

Back again
« on: April 23, 2008, 09:39:27 pm »
Thought I might just pop along and re-introduce myself having been absent for so long.
EHM is like a reliable old friend ... doesn't matter if you disappear without a by your leave...its still here waiting when you return.

Reason for the break from flight simulation is the new direction in life with new careers taking me from the UK to Spain. Read all about it at my blog.

http://spanishmove.blog.co.uk/

While I'm here, anybody from EHM in the Valencia region of Spain? I'm moving to the Alzira area and will be out in the last week of May to try and find a property to rent. Anyone who might have contacts do get in touch...anyways...back to my flight to Jerusalem :)

EHM-2029 Sotiris

Back again
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2008, 10:04:25 pm »
Hi Mate,

well, I had news of this from your IVAO posts.
Welcome back :)

Offline EHM-1465 Dominic

• Administrator
  • Intergalactic!!
  • VA Management
Back again
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2008, 03:00:55 am »
Nice to see you back Phil, hope you're enjoying the sunshine over there ;)
Dom Mahon // EHM-1465
VA Management

EHM-1199 Philip

Back again
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2008, 03:15:35 pm »
Oops...I thought I had posted this into the 'Introduce yourself' thread. Guess I'm a bit rusty on using the forum.
Not gone yet Dom - visiting at the end of May to sort out accomodation and then moving out in August.

Offline EHM-0948 Bruno

• Intergalactic!!
Back again
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2008, 12:42:05 pm »
So, we have one more "Philip" around !

Welcome back mate. I'm sure you will find, again, EHM as a nice place to fly!

EHM-1500 Jim

Back again
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2008, 10:33:52 pm »
Never know, i might come out of retirement as well. Still browse the site each week or so to see what's new in the EHM world but real life schedule means that i don't have the time to fly much anymore - especially not the pro-pilot events which is a shame. Anyway, glad to see EHM is still going strong - keep up the good work and you never know, i may see you in the skies again one day.

Jim

Offline EHM-1465 Dominic

• Administrator
  • Intergalactic!!
  • VA Management
Back again
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2008, 11:02:44 pm »
Hi Jim,

Wondered where you'd gone to..! There's always a place for good pilots here whenever you get the chance to fly so don't be a stranger !!
Dom Mahon // EHM-1465
VA Management