Author Topic: IVAC New IVAO ATC Program  (Read 3042 times)

EHM-0744 Alex

IVAC New IVAO ATC Program
« on: July 13, 2004, 08:21:10 pm »
Downloaded IVAC and gave it a try today... seems better than PC, but more complicated, I had to read the whole manual like... twice to get any idea of how to do things.. expirience will do the rest.

Anybody else tried it out, what do you think?

Alex

Offline EHM-1358 Tim

• Intergalactic!!
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2004, 08:09:02 am »
Ive never used PC so IvAc seems really easy for me. I read through the whole manual but I also got help from other ATC.;D

EHM-0744 Alex

« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2004, 05:29:52 pm »
Its seems easier and also more complicated :).

But w/ practice evreything gets familiar, I controlled for an hour yesterday at Ibiza and it worked fine, also Rico was controlling at Amsterdam w/ IvAc.

Cheers,

Alex;)

Offline EHM-1358 Tim

• Intergalactic!!
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2004, 06:01:12 pm »
Yeah Rico did Del for me at EHAM when I flew to London.

EHM-0641 Rico

« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2004, 10:52:19 pm »
Hey wassup ya'll

The first ATC program I downloaded was Pro Controller.
I got that running but didn't know how to use it.
In my opinion it was a bit complicated, and you had to memorize allot of keyboard shortcuts to complete some simple actions.

When I got IvAc, and read the manual and got it running, I knew exactly what was what, and what to do. It's true that it might be a bit complicated to new users, but at the same time it makes the program a lot more user friendly.

Taking in consideration that this first release is also still a test version, with the new release I think they might have done a grate job providing the flight sim community with another great ATC program.

Regards,