Author Topic: Changing Hubs ?  (Read 3467 times)

Offline EHM-2198 Didimo

• Climbing
    • http://www.virtual-aviation.net
Changing Hubs ?
« on: July 28, 2008, 03:04:28 pm »
What are the procedures to change hubs? being born in latinamerica I chose KATL simply because I have transferred (in real life) in that airport many times and because it is the closest to my homeland.

Unfortunately there seems to be little moving in terms of activity in the KATL hub of EHM :( likewise IVAO doesn't have much coverage in the americas because most people in that area choose VATSIM.

So, what would I need to do if I was for example interested in switching to either EGGL or the EHAM hubs?

I mean, on IVAO I already belong to a non-active division, starting to feel like that Wall-E movie LOL.

Offline EHM-0654 Murray

• Administrator
  • Intergalactic!!
  • VA Management
    • The Ponderings of PMUK
Changing Hubs ?
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2008, 08:45:05 pm »
Very easy Didimo, just go to your profile page on the main website and choose your new hub. No limits on how often you can change hubs...
Murray Crane // EHM-0654 // Twitter
VA Management

KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON

EHM-SWRT Jason

Changing Hubs ?
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2008, 12:42:38 am »
Hey Didimo

EGLL if probably the best hub for Online activity

IVAO Uk there is normally an ATC around whatever time of day

Jason EHM 2298

Offline EHM-2198 Didimo

• Climbing
    • http://www.virtual-aviation.net
Changing Hubs ?
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2008, 07:15:54 pm »
Thanks Murray et Jason,
      I bought myself a virtual ticket to the EHAM hub, I like both airports actually but I fly once or twice a year (in real life) from EHAM because I live in The Netherlands (though not Dutch by birth).

I fly both hubs ocassionally on EHM as I typically go on a private tour around Europe. Nowadays, though I "relocated" to EHAM I am trying to explore my birth-continent and did my 1st flight there (also my 1st CC), it is short on a variety of interesting routes though so I might come back to fly in Europe again.

anything