Author Topic: Status suspended  (Read 5846 times)

Offline EHM-1882 Gian

• Super cruise
Status suspended
« on: September 26, 2008, 07:29:07 am »
Hello,

I crashed an airplane on September 20 but did not receive the message confirming my suspension. When I go to my pilot information I see that I am suspended, but the number of days is zero. Strange? Thanks for your help!

EHM-2029 Sotiris

Status suspended
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2008, 03:25:31 pm »
Hello Gian,

before you could be issued with the precise number of days for your suspension one of the Operations team has to review the circumstances of the crash and make decision.
Only after this is done will you be issued with the number of days for the suspension.
However, the system is such that you're suspended immediately after the crash and remain so until the final decision of the Ops Staff.

At the moment you're just stuck in limbo with 0 days but active suspension pending the official review from the Ops Staff.

As you staff is like the rest of us, having private lives and busy ones usually. So give'em some time and I'm sure all this will be resolved.

Fly Safe

Offline EHM-0948 Bruno

• Intergalactic!!
Status suspended
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2008, 03:45:59 pm »
Hi Gian,

This is also because, as we announced, we have our staff limited at 50% ... Many members are in vacations. The situation will be solved asap, and at october we have our MT members back.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Offline EHM-1882 Gian

• Super cruise
Status suspended
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2008, 04:42:15 pm »
Thks for the information.

anything