Author Topic: Zürich - Dubai  (Read 3098 times)

Offline EHM-1001 Robert

• Global Moderator
  • Intergalactic!!
Zürich - Dubai
« on: October 27, 2008, 08:09:32 pm »
Hi mates,

after some 2 monthes I could finally find a long enough weekend for 2 flights ;D I took a 747 parked at JFK and bring her home to Zürich... I installed a bad AFCAD for Zürich and I had to land in complete dark at night. Only the terminal lights and the ND - Map screen gave me some tips how the runway is aligned. But finally I was able to land and decided to install the FreeZ Zürich scenery 0.61 !

It is brilliant ! It is surely payware quality and a framerate killer detailed airport ;D Unfortunately I do not have AES package so less dynamic content shown here:

Parking at the new "E" terminal. Busy looking apron with small Airbuses on the other side.

But hey !!! The EHM-pack rulez on my side !!!

Look out, it is me there ;) Too bad that passengers do not walk inside the building.

Taxiing to 16. A nicely detailed utility "garage" on the edge of the apron. Behind the trees, a weird shooting-range kinda object is shown too in details.

Before takeoff - wings are fully loaded with nafta. ;) EHM-7650, another 747 was just turning onto runway ahead of me.

A nice close-up during climb. :s The FMC suddenly gone crazy for 10 seconds and pushed me up violently with 6500 fpm resulting a fine PP penalty score... Picard at the yoke :P

I did not make en-route pictures, because of nice scenery on the southern side during an east-bound flight would resulted ugly dark airplane in the foreground. Also it became dark not much after reaching cruise altitude, really dark.

Approaching Dubai during night. I just realized I do not have a nice scenery installed there either, so I did not make other shots, instead I concentrated on the landing...

Go Zürich !

AMD X4-955 3.2GHz / Gigabyte 770T / 4 GB DDR / Gigabyte GTS450 1GB DDR
Samsung 226BW@1680x1050 / WinXP.3 / FS9.1 / FSX.1 / Saitek Cyborg 3DGold

EHM-1671 Ben

Zürich - Dubai
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2008, 09:33:24 am »
Very nice Bruno, I remember making that flight a while ago... good fun ;D great pictures!