Author Topic: file issue  (Read 3863 times)

EHM-2360 Lee

file issue
« on: November 15, 2008, 09:42:17 pm »
in my aircraft file in fs9 i have noticed that as well as all the aircraft files i also have 2 files one called gauges and another named aircraft are these supposed to be in the main aircraft folder or not anyt ideas please.

EHM-1671 Ben

file issue
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2008, 10:17:01 pm »
Hi Lee, the short answer to your question is no - they aren't supposed to be there. However, they won't cause any problems (to my knowledge) with FS9 on their own. The only issue you'll encounter is that any aircraft which are installed to that second aircraft folder won't be available to fly in FS9, however this can be easily fixed by simply moving that aircraft's folder into the main FS9 aircraft folder. I don't have an extra gauges folder in my main aircraft directory, but if there are files in it then I would keep it there for safe measure ;)

EHM-2360 Lee

file issue
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2008, 10:20:40 pm »
hi there thanks there is files which funnily enough are the gauges for the short cargo plane which when i play fs the gauges dont work could this be the reason maybe i have to move them to the gauges folder

EHM-1671 Ben

file issue
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2008, 10:22:23 pm »
Move them to the gauges folder and that should work... let's see if we can't kill two birds with one stone!

EHM-2360 Lee

file issue
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2008, 10:27:41 pm »
woooohhooooooo i just moved the gauges to the main gauges folder and deleted the extra aircraft and gauges folder and it all works fine thank you all for your help job done nice one cheers:>

anything