Author Topic: RUNTIME ERROR 3709  (Read 3967 times)

EHM-RUWU-TILLEY

RUNTIME ERROR 3709
« on: November 23, 2008, 12:58:24 pm »
Hope someone can help trying to run logger but get error message runtime error 3709.  I'm running with vista and FSX.

EHM-2288 Glenn

RUNTIME ERROR 3709
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2008, 01:09:46 pm »
Sorry. I'm not so familiar to the runtime errors in FlightLogger. But try to restart your computer after installing FlightLogger. If that doesnt work, try to install it once more. I'm not sure that Flight Logger has support for FSX. But I'm running FS2004 and Vista, an it works fine here, so it's not the Vista's fault this time:P

EHM-1671 Ben

RUNTIME ERROR 3709
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2008, 08:10:44 pm »
Hi Tilley,

Could you be a little more specific about how the problem occured - have you just downloaded Flight Logger? Are you updating Flight Logger? Have you used it successfully before, and this error has only just started to occur?

I have searched the forums and this problem has only been addressed a couple of times before.

EHM-RUWU-TILLEY

RUNTIME ERROR 3709
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2008, 07:10:42 pm »
Hi, do not get run time error 3709 anymore, just installed Vist 64, but now I get run time 70 error,  this is just after downloading and installing onto my system, when trying to run for the first time from the desk top.  Never run Flight Logger before.

EHM-1671 Ben

RUNTIME ERROR 3709
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2008, 10:02:46 am »
Hi Tilley, to fix runtime error 70:

Turn off USER ACCOUNT CONTROL - Go to the control panel, in the search box type in "user account control" without the quotes and you should see an option to "Turn User Account Control UAC on or off." Click this and then un-check the "Use User Account Control (UAC) to help protect your computer." This will reduce some of the built in security functions of Vista but it is the only workaround I have found thus far.

Let us know how that goes ;)

anything