Author Topic: Missions  (Read 3526 times)

Offline EHM-2383 Ian

• Sub-orbital
Missions
« on: December 30, 2008, 09:57:48 pm »
Hi
Can anyone tell me where to find the Missions Request Page as mentioned in the Awards Section of the Operations Manual? I have searched everywhere on the Euroharmony site but cannot seem to find it. My excuse is that I am still pretty new to Euroharmony and am still finding my feet!!!

Thanks,
Ian

Offline EHM-1507 Manuel

• Super cruise
Missions
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2008, 11:12:18 pm »
Hi Ian,

do you mean the request award page, where you can get you badge after you completed the divisions missions?? This you can find in you pilot profile, when you select "request award" in the upper section. But you could wait for 24 hours and the award will be given to you automatically.

Kind regards

Manuel
Manuel Zwikirsch

EHM 1507

Offline EHM-2383 Ian

• Sub-orbital
Missions
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2008, 09:25:57 pm »
Hi Manuel

Thanks for reply. No I don't mean a reward request. Section 8 of the Operations Manual says,

Mission Award - Awarded after completing at least 10, 25 or 40 different Euroharmony missions (requested from Request Missions page).

Maybe you can help with another question. I completed visits to 11 different countries a couple of days ago. I had assumed that this qualified me for my first European Award and that this should come through automatically after 24 hours. This has not happened so far. Am I wrong in my assumption?

Ian

EHM-1821 Javier

Missions
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2009, 02:21:22 am »
Hi there Ian,

The mission awarded if i'm not mistaken, was an old system where pilots could request for special missions to fly, it isin't in use anymore. Thus, you can't get that award anymore (Neither can I :])

As for the European Tour, since you have been to at least 10 countries, you should be getting the award, i think the MT will have to shed some light on this...

Happy New Year ;D

anything