Author Topic: FSX Tokyo Mission  (Read 3909 times)

Offline EHM-1001 Robert

• Global Moderator
  • Intergalactic!!
FSX Tokyo Mission
« on: January 03, 2009, 03:07:14 pm »
For those, who have not flown it, here is a short preview ! For those, who do not fly with copters... you do not know what you have missed !

In the 1st half of this mission, you need to pick up 3 diplomats from a skyscraper roof top. It is very hard... but not impossible ! After you delivered them to a nearby airport, the adventure begins ! You must track their airplane VFR. They follow the coastline for some 20 minutes, then suddenly goes out over open ocean. They are flying crazy at 300 feets, 320 kts !

And the real adventure begins when an ekranoplan appears ! That monster is rushing, and moves faster on the water surface than we above on a small jet.

They are heading for a misty group of islands. No no ! Not King Kong lives there, instead an evil, rich man, who slowly makes his deadly plans against mankind ! :)

The landing is thrilling among the cliffs and rocks ! First you need to find the path ! From above it is not so easy if you lost the hound when he descended for approach among the cliffs. When the runway appears, you can see the 2 deadly obstacles. First you need to pass between a narrow cliff-gate and then you need to pass below a cliff-bridge before touchdown ! And not to mention the tiny artificial runway... I was sure I cannot make it !

But I sucseeded, and delivered Mr. Bond to the gate of the evil. The ekranoplan was already there, and the hound rolled into the stomach of the cliffs through the heavy metal doors that was already closed in front of us.

He quickly took off from the plane, and said, it is better to leave ! So I turned around and prepared for takeoff...

I climbed very slowly because I was not sure if I can pull her above the bridge, so I flew below it again, while retracting gears... then through the cliff-gate again, and finally I could escape from this deadly place. I hope Mr. Bond can escape by his own, on the ekranoplan for example :)

Well done MS guys, this was a really nice adventure !

AMD X4-955 3.2GHz / Gigabyte 770T / 4 GB DDR / Gigabyte GTS450 1GB DDR
Samsung 226BW@1680x1050 / WinXP.3 / FS9.1 / FSX.1 / Saitek Cyborg 3DGold