Author Topic: Time to come back ?  (Read 3239 times)

EHM-1908 Steve

Time to come back ?
« on: February 08, 2009, 04:53:24 pm »
I last flew for Euroharmony probably over 2 years ago.I see that i am on the removed list (no suprise) and was wondering how i go about reinstating myself on the pilot roll and also would i keep my previous pilot number hours and awards.
I was stationed at the ESSA hub.
While i have been away i have flown 200hrs plus on IVAO and over 500hrs on Vatsim.

Steve EHM-1908

Offline EHM-2198 Didimo

• Climbing
    • http://www.virtual-aviation.net
Time to come back ?
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2009, 06:47:21 pm »
Sure!!! I think it would suffice to make a scheduled flight to bring you back into the active rooster.

I was out for several months due to some delicate issues in my personal life. Though these have not fully resolved I am not able to dedicate a bit of time to flight simulation. I am glad my account was not removed (unlike some other well known site where I kept my overall records). A major plus if you ask me, a VA that understands personal issues and that real life takes precedence over a virtual life (for sane people at least).

So, I don't think it would be a problem to be reinstated. Needless to say I am NOT staff and therefore my words have no authority.

Offline EHM-0654 Murray

• Administrator
  • Intergalactic!!
  • VA Management
    • The Ponderings of PMUK
Time to come back ?
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2009, 08:27:33 pm »
Didi has is right Steve, just fly and file a PIREP and you be active immediately (and furthermore, automatically)

Welcome back, we've missed you.
Murray Crane // EHM-0654 // Twitter
VA Management

KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON