Author Topic: Guag Problem & Do I have to fly VA aircraft\'s only?  (Read 4140 times)

EHM-3KUL Curtis

Guag Problem & Do I have to fly VA aircraft\'s only?
« on: February 18, 2009, 03:46:42 pm »
Hello iv just joined today and I have downloaded the appropiate class 1 planes.However all the gages are missing apart from the horizon one.Is is supposed to be like that?I have a screen shot I can post if im not making ym self clear.

Do I have to fly Euroharmony's aircraft for PIREP's to count or do they have to be "Euroharmony" aircraft becouse I was thinking if I cannot get this problem sorted out I can then fly planes in my class and use thos insted of the europharmony ones.

All answeres will be apprichiated thank you.

Offline EHM-2155 Mariano

• Sub-orbital
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2009, 07:39:47 am »
Are you using FS04 or FSX? If FSX, is the download you made the correct one?
If extracting directly into the FS directory doesnt work, extract to a different folder and move each folder (aircraft, gauges, sounds, whatever) manually into the fs directory.

I dont remember having any probs with the beech which I used till I reached class 3 to be honest.
And I dont know what the position is on using other models and sending pireps with them, but then again, as I said, the EHM beech never gave me any problems

EHM-3KUL Curtis

« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2009, 11:27:33 am »
I am using FS2002

Offline EHM-2155 Mariano

• Sub-orbital
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2009, 11:12:38 pm »
Hmm well that could be the problem, see, most of the downloads are for 2004... But normally 2004 planes should work in 2002.
Maybe someone from management could shed some light into this matter =)

Offline EHM-2272 Callum

• Transition Altitude
  • VA Management
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2009, 09:29:24 pm »
Not too sure about the gauge problems.

As far as i'm aware for it to be a legit PIREP you have to fly in the EHM livery. It's a lovely livery anyway, you should enjoy flying in it ;D

anything