Author Topic: 2009-03-16 Operations Team Recruitment  (Read 3010 times)

Offline EHM-0654 Murray

• Administrator
  • Intergalactic!!
  • VA Management
    • The Ponderings of PMUK
2009-03-16 Operations Team Recruitment
« on: March 16, 2009, 10:39:52 am »
All,

We're looking to get the operations team strength back up following some recent losses.

We are looking for an hour or three a week from you, checking PIREPs, answering questions on the email and via the forums, and generally looking after everything so that the development team (myself, Andrei and Evan) can get on with things.

Unlike previous times, I'll accept applications from anyone that's been a member for a few months or more, but I'll say up front that older members will see preference over the newer members (sorry, it comes down to track record).

Can I also say, if you are a student of some description in a final year, save yourself the trouble and don't volunteer; you're going to have too much to worry about without adding EHM to the list.

Applications in the first instance via email to me (murray@fly-euroharmony.com) and please include the following information:-

- A short bio (name, age, city where you live, current employment, languages spoken/written, etc);
- Time that you are prepared to devote to EHM (weekly average);
- Why you want to be a part of the operations team.

Remember that pilots that fly for other VA's, or belong to other VA staff will not be accepted, persons above the age of 16 only please, and there will be a trial period of 30 days before the person be formally accepted, and a further 3 months probationary period thereafter.

Thanks for your attention and good luck.
Murray Crane // EHM-0654 // Twitter
VA Management

KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON

anything