Author Topic: Appologise!  (Read 7778 times)

Offline EHM-0471 Peter

• Cruise Altitude
Appologise!
« on: March 16, 2004, 07:34:00 pm »
Hello Maarten!

One of the best news I've heard in last few weeks. Our beloved VA will be back!
Wpw, that's realy good. Thanks to you Maarten and to all of other helpers.

Well, the second part of this good news isn't so nice, but I do believe that you concluded the lost of old flight hours is unavoidable, if we want to start now.
Question is: what about our ranks, and shall we start from zero hours, or with minimum hours for achieved rank?

Peter EHM 0471

Offline EHM-0005 Maarten

• Martian transfer
Appologise!
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2004, 08:00:38 pm »
Dear Peter,

Thank you for your question. I am sure more people would like to have the answer to your question. That's why I edited the original announcement with the answer to your questions.

Maarten

EHM-0188 Andy

Appologise!
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2004, 08:22:59 pm »
I already changed my avatar to my "new" rank

Offline EHM-0471 Peter

• Cruise Altitude
Appologise!
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2004, 08:29:01 pm »
Sorry Maarten, I didn't read your official topic announcement, but now all is clear.
O.K., we'll start again.
Peter EHM 0471

Offline EHM-0962 Zhen Yi

• Martian transfer
Appologise!
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2004, 07:10:18 am »
Best news i've heard in a while! Looking forward to flying in EuroHarmony's colours again even though i'll have to start small and slow! :P
Singapore vACC Controller (S1)
Clearance Delivery Training

EHM-1201 Scott

Appologise!
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2004, 01:31:28 pm »
I'm sooo excited! Something worthwhile to fly for. I haven't flown for awhile though i hope i can land my first flight. I say we celebrate by flying online March 24th. But i won't be there I still havent figured out why I can't fly online! lol ;D

ehm-1281

Appologise!
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2004, 02:10:32 pm »
Very good news you are finally back. I was away for a few weeks due to relocation from Korea to Netherlands and quite surprised to find the site gone when I wanted to start flying again. ltough my status was away I hope you still retained my old ID? Anyway good to see we will be able to fly agian soon;D

Offline EHM-0962 Zhen Yi

• Martian transfer
Appologise!
« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2004, 02:13:39 pm »
No one's ID was "retained" but i guess you could claim yours back!

Offline EHM-0361 Karsten

• Martian transfer
Appologise!
« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2004, 02:48:05 pm »
I agree with everybody else, it’s great news that Euroharmony will be back very, very soon. And I’m actually all right with the management decision. I think it’s the fairest thing to do in this situation. Some may choose to leave because of it, but I think most will stay, at least I know I will. It’s a bit weird, since the big crash, I been think whether or not I would return to EHM. But now I’m sure, I want to reach the rank of ATP at EHM again. I’m pretty sure I would have chosen to leave EHM if the management had reinstated our flight hours. But I really hope we get the possibility to reclaim our old pilot id.

Looking forward to see EHM on-line again

EHM-0813 Guillermo

Appologise!
« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2004, 02:57:52 pm »
Hehe, the virtual skies will be filled with props once again :]

Offline EHM-0962 Zhen Yi

• Martian transfer
Appologise!
« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2004, 03:20:01 pm »
Oh i just remembered, there goes our first million passengers! :[ but i'm sure we'll build it back up real quick!;D

EHM-1199 Philip

Appologise!
« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2004, 04:25:25 pm »
Wahey!!!
I can't wait.

So what if pilot hours are reset. Accidents happen and I guess we all suffer slightly. Me ... I can't wait to download the planes again and then to start logging my flight hours. Whew ... bring it on!

EHM-1343 Jonathan

Appologise!
« Reply #12 on: March 17, 2004, 04:33:41 pm »
Oh i am well exited with the good news. Just thinking what my 1st flight was last time round as it will still be in my flight plans folder and that brings me smoothly onto my question. Willthe route network change dramatically because it was bloomin' massive before

EHM-1199 Philip

Appologise!
« Reply #13 on: March 17, 2004, 05:12:01 pm »
I hope route network doesn't change too much Razza.

One of the great aspects of EUroharmony compared to most other VAs is that it isn't too limiting. Basically you can fly pretty much anywhere in Europe for short hop flights and anywhere in the world for longer flights.

The other great positive for Euroharmony over other VAs are the tours. This really adds another great dimension and they have been really well thought out to provide a decent challenge.

While EHM was down I looked around to see if I could find another similar VA. I failed. Other VAs have a limiting schedule which must get dull after a while and I have found no other VA offering the added fun of the divisions we fly at EHM or the tours.

EHM-1034 Kris

Appologise!
« Reply #14 on: March 18, 2004, 02:16:30 am »
I certainly gonna refly my first flight, a second first time (can you follow this).

EHAM - EHEH in a Beech 1900D...

Woohooo, I can't hardly wait..
;D

Offline EHM-0962 Zhen Yi

• Martian transfer
Appologise!
« Reply #15 on: March 18, 2004, 02:18:33 am »
Yeah i agree......that's one of the things that make us one of the best VAs ever! ;D

Plus i don't think the management would give themselves so much trouble as to edit the routes and then add them in later.........they have enough work to do already! So my prediction is : No network changes

EHM-1036 Ian

Appologise!
« Reply #16 on: March 23, 2004, 09:55:58 am »
by EHM1201
 still havent figured out why I can't fly online! lol

Contact me and will talk you through the process :) :)

Offline EHM-0654 Murray

• Administrator
  • Intergalactic!!
  • VA Management
    • The Ponderings of PMUK
Appologise!
« Reply #17 on: March 23, 2004, 01:24:02 pm »
Originally posted by Ian Botham
Contact me and will talk you through the process :) :)

Ian,

Will the project that we talked about starting just before the Great Crash still be going ahead?

As you are well aware I have been drafting material that we could use for it...
Murray Crane // EHM-0654 // Twitter
VA Management

KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON

EHM-0171 Miguel

Appologise!
« Reply #18 on: March 23, 2004, 05:52:18 pm »
Ouch! It sort of hurts to lose all of my flight hours, but I support the management's decision on this matter. :s Oh well, I think it's about time I started flying turboprops again, seeing how I haven't done much of any flying during this hiatus, and i'm a little rusty on my pilot skills, and I don't think that passengers on the 777's would appreciate it if I crashed the plane. Anyway, it would be nice to start flying within the atmosphere again, as lately I been flying space ships in the Orbiter Space Simulator. Well, it's certainly good news that EHM will come back on line, and I've been in EHM too long to walk away from this great VA.:) And by the way, I think I'll refly my first flight as well. EHAM-EDDL on Beech 1900D.;D