Author Topic: IVAO magazine - well worth reading!  (Read 3187 times)

Offline EHM-1465 Dominic

• Administrator
  • Intergalactic!!
  • VA Management
IVAO magazine - well worth reading!
« on: May 11, 2009, 10:33:05 pm »
IVAO's latest magazine is out and it looks glossy, well produced and most of all full of interesting articles :)

Yes, even total offline pilots will find something worth reading in here and I'd recommend it to you all ;)

There's a fantastic 'walk through' with illustrations of how to get the perfect screenshot, tutorials on how weather affects your flights, a discussion piece on the future of flightsim and many other sections too.

I'm not affiliated to IVAO or linked to anyone who's produced this mag but I think they deserve credit for a really good piece of flightsim journalism so if you need something to read, check it out here. (The first link from that page didn't work for me but the France one did - it's just a different mirror rather than an edition in French by the way...)

Enjoy ;)
Dom Mahon // EHM-1465
VA Management

Offline EHM-1001 Robert

• Global Moderator
  • Intergalactic!!
IVAO magazine - well worth reading!
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2009, 08:58:31 pm »
Very nice, really. I think the article about FS future is very interesting. Maybe everyone (developers) can give another go to FSX with a better hardware, if the game is not improved anymore by MS. That would be said though. For example a good, reliable multicore engine would be good to have implemented...

AMD X4-955 3.2GHz / Gigabyte 770T / 4 GB DDR / Gigabyte GTS450 1GB DDR
Samsung 226BW@1680x1050 / WinXP.3 / FS9.1 / FSX.1 / Saitek Cyborg 3DGold

anything