Author Topic: EHM Synergy...  (Read 3682 times)

Offline EHM-2198 Didimo

• Climbing
    • http://www.virtual-aviation.net
EHM Synergy...
« on: May 24, 2009, 11:04:18 am »
I was browsing the site again today and noticed we have 161 pilots registered of which only 91 are active. Are there any statistics of what the trend is so that any necessary changes could be planned to strive to higher numbers?

Would also be nice to have a page where one could search members by their countries. With that one can explore the feasibility of real life get-togethers to boost enthusiasm and perhaps create more awareness towards EHM.

Again, just a thought... I am thinking a lot today LOL.

Offline EHM-2272 Callum

• Transition Altitude
  • VA Management
EHM Synergy...
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2009, 11:40:08 am »
Hi Didimo,
Don't worry, the inactivity has not gone unnoticed ;) We are working behind the scenes on a few changes that will be released soon and will surely get more pilots. As for the website, I can't really say as I'm not involved in the technological side of the VA.
Regards,
Callum.

Offline EHM-0654 Murray

• Administrator
  • Intergalactic!!
  • VA Management
    • The Ponderings of PMUK
EHM Synergy...
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2009, 12:21:10 pm »
Excellent suggestions as always Didi. I'm not altogether sure if we can deliver trend info like you suggest/want, but I'll have a look at the backend DB and see what's available.

Do we not already have a pilots by country (where pilots tell us) function? That should be relatively easy to do, leave it with me for a week or two (as Callum has suggested, there are a few other things underway at present that are using me free time... but it'll be worth the wait, I promise...)
Murray Crane // EHM-0654 // Twitter
VA Management

KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON

Offline EHM-1507 Manuel

• Super cruise
EHM Synergy...
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2009, 10:19:12 am »
Hi Murray,

We already have the "pilots by country" - function. But it could be more specific. For example we can add some infos like the region, state or the greater area. That could help us to find fellow EHM - Pilots near our hometowns.
Manuel Zwikirsch

EHM 1507