Author Topic: 10 YEARS IVAO SWITZERLAND  (Read 4267 times)

Offline EHM-2589 David

• Martian transfer
10 YEARS IVAO SWITZERLAND
« on: November 19, 2010, 10:31:01 am »
I received this invitation: IVAO Switzerland will celebrate his 10th anniversary next week.
A leg will take place every evening, starting on Monday, November 22nd to Friday, November 26th.
Monday : Geneva - Lugano
Tuesday : Lugano - Ajaccio
Wednesday : Ajaccio - Sion
Thursday : Sion - Innsbruck
Friday : Innsbruck - Samedan
More details here : http://www.ivao.ch/ba_cms/public/index.php?cmd=smarty&id=177_len

Then, I'll like to fly with EHM aircraft, but I don't know if is possible to do it in ProPilot with our FLogger4 ???
Thanks for your advice :)
« Last Edit: November 19, 2010, 03:08:23 pm by EHM-2589 David »

Offline EHM-2387 Eric-Jan

• Global Moderator
  • Intergalactic!!
    • My pictures
Re: 10 YEARS IVAO SWITZERLAND
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2010, 09:05:50 pm »
Hi David,

I'm afraid FL4 (FL3 too, for that matter) is bound to the EHM time-table. So any of the legs that has a flight number in the Flights database can be flown for EHM using the logger.
If you want to make it a PP flight even, then also an appropriate airplane must be available at the departure airport. You may have to fly one in especially for the purpose ;)

Of cause you can fly the legs, online on IVAO, using an EHM callsign, but that just cannot be logged (assuming none of the legs are in the timetable), and it won't get added on your EHM flight hours.

Eric-Jan
EHM-2387 Eric-Jan Oud
VA Management: Operations Officer

Offline EHM-2589 David

• Martian transfer
Re: 10 YEARS IVAO SWITZERLAND
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2010, 10:40:16 pm »
Thanks E-J, you're right, timetable have the answer... maybe in the near future could be flying like charter's flight in EHM :-\

Thanks again :)