Author Topic: AI Traffic  (Read 5262 times)

Offline EHM-2383 Ian

• Sub-orbital
AI Traffic
« on: April 15, 2012, 12:15:35 pm »
I wonder if anyone can help? I used to have a file  that helped to speed up AI aircraft leaving the runway, after landing, at certain busy airports. This was great for reducing hold time when awaiting take-off. I lost this when I had to re-install FS9. Does anyone remember this file and where it is to be found?

Thanks.

Ian

Offline EHM-1465 Dominic

• Administrator
  • Intergalactic!!
  • VA Management
Re: AI Traffic
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2012, 03:08:14 pm »
Hi Ian,

That sounds like AISmooth, a little utility for avoiding MSFS AI traffic causing you too many problems - I'm at work at the moment so can't check but if you search on Avsim or Flightsim.com you might find it in their libraries ;)
Dom Mahon // EHM-1465
VA Management

Offline EHM-2383 Ian

• Sub-orbital
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2012, 03:21:05 pm »
Hi Dominic
I have AISmooth. This helps with problems in the air and at approach. However it doesn't seem to do much about aircraft on the ground. At some airports landing aircraft seem to take forever to get off the runway. It is this I want to fix and I know there used to be a file that helped but I can't find it. It was on AVSIM at one time.

Offline EHM-1465 Dominic

• Administrator
  • Intergalactic!!
  • VA Management
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2012, 08:03:04 pm »
Sorry Ian, that's the only freeware AI utility I've used - I did a search on Flightsim.com though and found another one called AI Traffic Separator - could this be it?

It's available HERE ;)
Dom Mahon // EHM-1465
VA Management

Offline EHM-2383 Ian

• Sub-orbital
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2012, 08:56:54 am »
Thanks again Dominic. Not that one either I'm afraid. The program I am talking about was available on AVSIM. It probably disappeared when AVSIM crashed some time ago and hasn't been replaced. Not to worry. I'll just have to put up with the slow aircraft on the runway!

Ian