Author Topic: Tour of sweden  (Read 4329 times)

Offline EHM-2765 Luis

• Taxi and hold
Tour of sweden
« on: July 13, 2012, 08:50:34 pm »
Hi Dominic

I just finished the Tour of Sweden  :D and let me first send you a big thanks  for the time and effort that you were able to dedicate to this project. Then I just like to do a small correction to one of the legs of the tour just to let you know that FSX doesn't has an ESDB airport, instead Angelholm is identified as ESTA, though Flight Logger doesn't seem to care about that ::) . And just one last thing when I followed the link to FSNordic to download some freeware sceneries I realize that most of the sceneries are for FS9 and older versions of the Sim, however I was able to find a scenery for FSX that is called SWED2011 and here is the link just in case you want to give it a try http://www.123minsida.se/SWED2011. It's a Nordic Site but inside the Zip file there are English Instruction to installation process.
Thanks once again I' ll try to upload some screenshots soon.

Offline EHM-1465 Dominic

• Administrator
  • Intergalactic!!
  • VA Management
Re: Tour of sweden
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2012, 09:56:51 pm »
Hi Luis,

Glad you enjoyed the Tour and thanks for the info about the changed ICAO code in FSX. That scenery sounds like a must have, once we get the download page sorted out we can add this on ;)

Looking forward to those screenshots  :)
Dom Mahon // EHM-1465
VA Management