Author Topic: Ooooooppppps  (Read 13737 times)

EHM-1539 Pierre

Ooooooppppps
« Reply #25 on: December 20, 2004, 07:15:04 am »
Woops, wasn't aware of the IVAO pirep stuff.... Anyway did only one flight for the moment.
Won't forget to fill the IVAO pirep after the next one !

EHM-1617 Iain

Ooooooppppps
« Reply #26 on: April 24, 2005, 07:55:15 am »
OK I've looked at that link, but all I see is where the menu is supposed to be is the failed to load image (red-cross) symbol and I can't do anything!

Thanks

EHM-1365 Benjamin

Ooooooppppps
« Reply #27 on: April 24, 2005, 11:13:54 am »
Check that you have Java installed correctly, or try updating it.

http://java.sun.com

Saying that you will probably find the menu changes in the near future to a much more PC friendly menu (not as nice looking though).

EHM-1617 Iain

Ooooooppppps
« Reply #28 on: April 24, 2005, 11:39:57 am »
Which d/load(s) do I need?

EHM-1365 Benjamin

Ooooooppppps
« Reply #29 on: April 24, 2005, 12:15:41 pm »
Try this link.....
http://www.java.com/en/download/windows_automatic.jsp

If not there is a manual download available here:
http://www.java.com/en/download/manual.jsp

The link in the previous post looked more complicated than I remember :-S

EHM-1199 Philip

Ooooooppppps
« Reply #30 on: April 24, 2005, 03:22:44 pm »
I've clocked up knocking on for thirty hours on IVAO that has been recorded as pilot time and I always file a flight plan. However I didn't even know of the need to file a PIREP with IVAO. Do I need to go back through my online flights at EHM and get the details to file on IVAO?

EHM-1500 Jim

Ooooooppppps
« Reply #31 on: April 24, 2005, 05:48:16 pm »
Phil, you only need to log the flight with IVAO if it was for Euroharmony using a EHM callsign and one of the time tabled flights...IVAO automatically logs the hours you spend on IVAO but doesnt log them for the airline...most of the info you need is in the flights section of your pilot data on this site except for distance of flight and flight plan.....

EMH-1627

Ooooooppppps
« Reply #32 on: April 26, 2005, 07:22:38 pm »
I would love to post my PIREP's but i am not actually listed as being part of this VA, so don't have the option to do so!!!

HELP PLEASE

Offline EHM-0654 Murray

• Administrator
  • Intergalactic!!
  • VA Management
    • The Ponderings of PMUK
Ooooooppppps
« Reply #33 on: April 26, 2005, 09:05:18 pm »
Digging up an old topic here Chris, anyhow, to quote Gergely's original post in the Announcement forum:-

Originally posted by YR-TGM
If you fly on IVAO and didn't register yet in the system, you can do it here:
http://www.ivao.org/members/virtual_airline/stats/va_stats.asp?Id=5380

Gergely

But having looked, you'd probably be better off at http://www.ivao.org/members/virtual_airline/admin/va_details.asp?Id=5380
Murray Crane // EHM-0654 // Twitter
VA Management

KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON

EMH-1627

Ooooooppppps
« Reply #34 on: April 26, 2005, 09:17:36 pm »
right so i have click on become a member, although i am already registered here...hope that this is correct

EHM-1506 Emre

Ooooooppppps
« Reply #35 on: April 27, 2005, 01:48:30 pm »
:'( I WANT TO FLY ONLINE TOO!!! BUT I CAN NOT DUE TO POOR LINE CONDITIONS!!! :'( I AM VERY SAD ABOUT THIS... AND ANGRY!!! :{

EHM-1199 Philip

Ooooooppppps
« Reply #36 on: April 27, 2005, 05:29:25 pm »
HELP!!!
I'm still struggling with this. I am already a member at IVAO and the two links above don't seem to help me tie my membership into the EHM membership.

One link takes me to a static information page, the other takes me to a page about joining EHM that lets me fire off an e-mail to EHM. I just want a button to click in IVAO that says I am already a member of EHM and can this be tied to my IVAO stats etc.

EHM-1365 Benjamin

Ooooooppppps
« Reply #37 on: April 27, 2005, 07:38:13 pm »
Click the button that fires off the email to EHM, then someone with the power will accept you into the IVAO EHM section and set callsign etc...you just need to click that one button  :]

EMH-1627

Ooooooppppps
« Reply #38 on: April 28, 2005, 12:16:30 pm »
yeah it says become a member!!!

didn't take long for me to get the e-mail that says i have been accepted, and then i can post all my PIREPS!!! :>

But can i only post the online ones or can i also post the offline ones??

liam

Ooooooppppps
« Reply #39 on: May 04, 2005, 08:54:43 pm »
im like the only person who dont fly with ivoa lol
i fly with vatsim... becosue ivoa dont work.

EHM-1617 Iain

Ooooooppppps
« Reply #40 on: May 04, 2005, 08:59:49 pm »
It does - and it's a hell of a lot easier to use the VATSIM.

Squawkbox aaaaaaaaaaargh! No offense to the people who make it, of course!

EHM-1627 Chris

Ooooooppppps
« Reply #41 on: May 05, 2005, 11:30:35 am »
i have never used squawkbox, although i find the selection for the Euro harmony planes when using IVAP very confusing...i think that i will need to remove it all together and then start again.

Ben says that the i have a strange issue with my IVAP and he dosn't know what it is!!!

EHM-1365 Benjamin

Ooooooppppps
« Reply #42 on: May 05, 2005, 11:58:25 am »
Chris,

I meant IvAp has issues with this....

eg. if you select GLID (for Glider) you can't send your flight plan because nothing will appear in the MTL section ;)

EHM-1627 Chris

Ooooooppppps
« Reply #43 on: May 05, 2005, 12:06:47 pm »
ahh rite...so what do i need to put as my MTL part for the euro harmony aircraft...is there a list that i can find somewhere???

if not then i would like to put it through as a site sugestion...although can't remember if there is such a place in this site!

EHM-1365 Benjamin

Ooooooppppps
« Reply #44 on: May 05, 2005, 12:10:05 pm »
Well when you need to find the ICAO code for an aircraft, you can search the IVAO database here http://www.ivao.org/db/aircraft. Then type in part of the name in the search section and it will give you the ICAO code. Hopefully when you put this in the top of the flightplan it will come up with some MTL suggestions in the MTL section.

EHM-1627 Chris

Ooooooppppps
« Reply #45 on: May 05, 2005, 12:13:53 pm »
no i can find the plane alrite on the plane list...the problem comes when selecting the MTL...there is no plane that is of the same number...ie nothing that says B747 (although this is there...couldn't remember what was missing).if what i have just said is unclear then say and i will take some screen shots of what i get.

EHM-1365 Benjamin

Ooooooppppps
« Reply #46 on: May 05, 2005, 12:19:38 pm »
Ok, you will have to select a different plane in the top section, so if you are using a prop plane, just select B350, and same in the bottom for example.

This will hopefully get fixed soon.....Gergely?

Offline EHM-0654 Murray

• Administrator
  • Intergalactic!!
  • VA Management
    • The Ponderings of PMUK
Ooooooppppps
« Reply #47 on: May 05, 2005, 12:50:23 pm »
Originally posted by C_Blyth
no i can find the plane alrite on the plane list...the problem comes when selecting the MTL...there is no plane that is of the same number...ie nothing that says B747 (although this is there...couldn't remember what was missing).if what i have just said is unclear then say and i will take some screen shots of what i get.

Like Ben says, pick a plane of equivalent size from the MTL list, and indicate in your FP notes what you are really flying (this just makes it easier for other pilots, ATC always "see" what you are really flying)

So, when I fly the IVAO VFR WT in the Piaggio P180 Avanti, I use the Beech KingAir MTL model (about the right size and cruise speed, and the KA is also a twin prop)
Murray Crane // EHM-0654 // Twitter
VA Management

KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON

EHM-1627 Chris

Ooooooppppps
« Reply #48 on: May 08, 2005, 12:33:59 pm »
The Problem is that i don't have that plane listed in the second section

this is what i get

and the problem i have is not knowing what to put into the bottom section

Can I put the D328...is looking at things is it quite similar

EHM-1617 Iain

Ooooooppppps
« Reply #49 on: May 08, 2005, 12:41:14 pm »
Send your Flight Plan 1st, then the top box will be filled in automatically. If there is a correct model in the MTL library, then that will automatically appear in the bottom box. Otherwise, just select from the bottom list the acft that is most like what you are actually flying.

anything