Author Topic: Propilot  (Read 2080 times)

Offline EHM-2131 Bruce

• Geostationary orbit
Propilot
« on: September 26, 2023, 11:20:52 am »
Nice to see  someone else on propilot was feeling lonely, being the only one flying, Best Regards Bruce EHM2131

Offline EHM-1829 Trevor

• Geostationary orbit
Re: Propilot
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2023, 01:54:30 pm »
        Hi Bruce and fellow pilots. I am in Holland until this evening.
        With the help of my Son I managed to access the files from
        FS9,etc, 22GB, so I could use F Logger, seems all is working
        even FS Navigator.
        Will download the files tomorrow at home.
        Hope Eric and all you guys are in good health. ;)

« Last Edit: September 26, 2023, 02:02:16 pm by EHM-1829 Trevor »

Offline EHM-2387 Eric-Jan

• Global Moderator
  • Intergalactic!!
    • My pictures
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2023, 05:51:23 pm »
        Hope Eric and all you guys are in good health. ;)

On that: I am recovering from a burn-out. Well on my way to recovery now, but that's about 4 months in, and it's going to take me about another half year to be back up on full speed again.

First thing to do when burned out is to quit everything and sleep, sleep, sleep. That brings back a bit of energy needed for further recuperation. Then, eventually, you can start adding things back to your ToDo list, but in very small increments.
I am working for three mornings a week again, and that's about what my energy level is able to do at the moment. But I am now feeling like it is time to expand on those hours. I finally feel like doing something other than the bare minimum again.
I feel like EHM activities are one of the next things on my list to add again, so I'll dig around for that PP event I had laying around alreadyy, and start entering it into the database.
Let's see if we can get this show on the road (in the air) again!
EHM-2387 Eric-Jan Oud
VA Management: Operations Officer

Offline EHM-2131 Bruce

• Geostationary orbit
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2023, 08:42:31 pm »
Hello E_J, Sorry to hear you have been unwell, glad you are doing the best thing and taking it slowly, increase activity one step at a time. Your health becomes paramount before anything else. take care and l wish you a full recovery, Best regards Bruce EHM2131 

Offline EHM-1829 Trevor

• Geostationary orbit
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2023, 09:44:25 am »

Hi folks. Glad to see your on the road to recovery Eric, these last three years have been strange to say the least.
      Looking forward to seeing everyone back up and in the skies. ;)

Offline EHM-2589 David

• Martian transfer
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2023, 05:34:39 am »
Eric, take care and l wish you a full recovery, Sincerely ;)

See you soon guys :)

Offline EHM-2131 Bruce

• Geostationary orbit
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2023, 10:45:06 pm »
Hello E-J, nice to see you back in the air today, hope your health has improved and your back to your normal self again , best regards Bruce EHM-2131

Offline EHM-2387 Eric-Jan

• Global Moderator
  • Intergalactic!!
    • My pictures
« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2023, 09:55:05 am »
Hi all,

just to let you know that I indeed re-activted my IVAO account and flew online for a bit, just to get all updates out of the way, and to prove to myself that I could still fly ;)
Nice detail, that Bruce actually caught me flying :D

This does mean that my recovery is prograssing in the right direction, but I am nowhere near there yet. Everything still costs me a lot of energy, and my energy reserve is just not that big yet. Moving in the right direction, though, and I ampicking up more and more of the things that I used to love to do.
But progress is painstakingly slow. Also because I want to get back to my previous self too soon, probably. My doctor says I am a bit too optimistic about what I can do already, and that hinders my recovery. I need to take lots of rest, and let everything else go, if I want to recover quickly.

That said: I do want to create an online PP event to start from the new year.
I was thinking of copying an IVAO VFR Tour of some division.
Any preferences? I was thinking of the Aruba VFR tour 2016, as that is still open (and probably will be for a while ;) ) but that will take us along the "well known" carribbean fields - and some lesser known.
The thing is that most active tours have an end date of 31.12.2023 or 31.01.2024. And I don't think we can do 20 legs before that ;) So I might just have to wait until the 2024 tours come available.

In the mean time, if anyone has an leglist laying around, you are welcome to share it with me on ehm.operations@gmail.com
EHM-2387 Eric-Jan Oud
VA Management: Operations Officer