Author Topic: online events  (Read 2547 times)

EHM-1281 Cyriel

online events
« on: December 01, 2004, 07:39:36 pm »
To everyone,

I'm thinking about planning one more online event this year. I also noticed however that very few pilots visited the latest events. So First I would like to get an idea about how many people would plan to participate in such an event. I also would like to hear if you would like to participate but have techinical problems with flying online or are afraid you do not have enough experience.

If the main reason is lack of experience I will organise some taining sessions. We have our very training site in the romanian airspace were online flying can be practiced.

If the reason is problems with Squawkbox and al that stuff that you need togheter with it. IVAP is here! This program will work in most cases on most computers.;D

Last but not least. What is the best time for the majority of people? An evening oduring weekday. An evening during the weekend or an afternoon in the weekend.:8

If there is enough enthousiasm I will ceate a poll to select a suitable date;)

EHM-1365 Benjamin

online events
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2004, 07:51:49 pm »
Yo Cyriel,

Great idea for another event. I would be up for it....I have no problems (if on IVAO).
It would be great to see a good sized team of EHM pilots in a group:]

EHM-0001 Gergely

online events
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2004, 10:34:34 pm »
definitely there will be an event this year... stand by

Offline EHM-0948 Bruno

• Intergalactic!!
online events
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2004, 12:17:48 am »
I agree with Cyriel and Gergely.

I made a flight almost everyday, but always after dinner.

If I am at home, in Lisbon, count with me. I missed the last one, but this one i will not miss it.

Regards,