Author Topic: Hungarian Fly-In on VATSIM - 26.02.2005  (Read 2923 times)

EHM-0001 Gergely

Hungarian Fly-In on VATSIM - 26.02.2005
« on: January 30, 2005, 05:07:06 pm »
http://www.vacchun.hu/ho

Dear Euroharmony VA!

The VACC Hungary virtual air traffic controller team request the pleasure of your airline at a reception on the occasion of the greatest Hungarian event named Budapest Overload 2005 on Saturday, February 26th, from 11:00Z to 23:00Z on VATSIM.

During a 12-hour period VACCHUN will staff 5 positions: Budapest Control, Budapest Approach, Ferihegy Tower, Ferihegy Ground and OCC. However you can  expect Eurocontrol East, Maastrich Radar and Bratislava Radar at the whole event. Neighbouring VACC’s will also be
invited.

To improve the flight experience, we provide an automated booking system where the slot times are being given, pilots just have to choose a slot and book it. The schedule contains the real timetable of a Saturday traffic at Ferihegy, in addition with virtual airliners’ slots, and, with an eye to the future, we added free slots in that case a pilot can’t find any free slot for his airliner.

We didn't provide any slot based on your VA callsign because of the construction of your VA (not flights but pilots have IDs). However you can book free slots anytime.

We mean it to be quite an event: during 6 shifts control Budapest, we expect 260 flights. This means one takeoff or landing in less than every 3 minutes. During the peak time this period decreases to 1 and a half minute.

For further information and instructions, check the daily updating website of the event: www.vacchun.hu/ho

Do not hesitate, pick up a slot and take part in the biggest event in Hungary ever, and fly with us from noon to midnight under full ATC!

See you very very soon! :)

Yours truly,

Balazs Kozma
ACCHU06

EHM-1519 Jukka

« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2005, 12:06:35 am »
I´m in.

Anybody else?

Anonymous

« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2005, 02:46:04 pm »
Hello fellow pilots!

I will come.

Mainly because I will be one of the controller during the peak period :>

I really hope we will meet with dozens of Euroharmony pilots during the fly-on. I am looking forward to see You!

Best regards,

Balazs Kozma

EHM-1566 Jesper

« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2005, 06:43:00 pm »
I will definately be there!
Really looking forward to meet some other EHM's online. ;D

EHM-0744 Alex

« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2005, 08:00:31 pm »
The 26th is quite a while away... OK I'll see what I can do.