Community Discussion > Flight Operations

On going propilot event

(1/2) > >>

EHM-1882 Gian:
Hi E-J,

Hope everything is going!
I'm asking a favour, if at all possible: As I will be away for the next two months with (unfortunately) no access to my FS, I will not be able to complete the last leg of the event (EPWA-LIRF) during the planned period. Is there any chance to be given access to the flight between to day and Thursday morning? Otherwise I'm afraid the adventure will terminate in Warsaw for me :-[
I hope you may help me but would fully understand that it would not be "advisable" to make an exception....
In any case,
Enjoy the vacation period and hope to be on Mumble in September!
Cheers,
Gian

EHM-2387 Eric-Jan:
I have pulled the start date of the final leg forward to the 1st of July, as you are a welcomed active pilot, and I'm happy to see you have made it this far already. It would be a real shame if you could not finish the event by just a day or two...
So the final leg can now be flown (by everybody) from "tomorrow" by the time of this writing, but I could also call that "in half an hour";)

EHM-1882 Gian:
Very much appreciated and Thank you E-J! I have just completed the tour!
looking forward to flying again soon on Mumble!
Cheers,
Gian

EHM-1829 Trevor:

Congrats Folks, ;) and with the summer holidays amidst this pandemic, it could be beneficial to others.
   Happy Holidays to all. ;D   

EHM-1829 Trevor:
   Hi, this is a request on behalf of Franz 1800.
   He is having problems joining the Forum. He gets an HTTP error 500 when trying to log-in or re-register.
   All help appreciated. ;)
   Regards T

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version