Author Topic: IVAO help....  (Read 2852 times)

EHM-GFZX

IVAO help....
« on: February 15, 2005, 02:26:54 pm »
Rite when i try to connect i get every single connection except the IVAO connection. When i click connect in ivap, then it says "no aircraft specifiaction in the flight plan" i need some help! lol

Regards

Scott

Offline EHM-0654 Murray

• Administrator
  • Intergalactic!!
  • VA Management
    • The Ponderings of PMUK
IVAO help....
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2005, 03:35:00 pm »
Originally posted by EHM-GFZX
Rite when i try to connect i get every single connection except the IVAO connection. When i click connect in ivap, then it says "no aircraft specifiaction in the flight plan" i need some help! lol

Regards

Scott

Righto...

Quick guide 'cause I'm at work, not home (why couldn't you have asked this yesterday...), so I don't have FS for reference...

1. Start FS200X. Set up your flight, hit "Go".
2. Set the plane up correctly, put it in the right place (not on the runway), "unhide" IVAP and wait for it to finish playing silly beggars.
3. Click to button next to "Main>", then the button next to "ACARS>", then the button next to "Send FP>".
4. Fill in the form completely (don't leave any of it empty...), there are two bits it could be talking about, the plane fields at the top of the form (tell the truth, please) and the MTL plane fields down the bottom of the form (feel free to lie, this is what  other pilots on IVAO see you in) and send it.
5. Now click the CONN button to connect to IVAO ;D

Put simply, the flightplan needs to be (moderately) correct in the new IVAP before you can connect. Thankfully, the FP form remains populated between FS restarts (so once you have it mostly right, it's just a matter of updating a few fields each time)
Murray Crane // EHM-0654 // Twitter
VA Management

KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON

EHM-0001 Gergely

IVAO help....
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2005, 05:56:36 pm »
Hi Scott

Also don't forget to download and install the MTL Base Package, otherwise you can't select the aircraft.

Gergely

Offline EHM-0654 Murray

• Administrator
  • Intergalactic!!
  • VA Management
    • The Ponderings of PMUK
IVAO help....
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2005, 07:02:11 pm »
Originally posted by YR-TGM
Hi Scott

Also don't forget to download and install the MTL Base Package, otherwise you can't select the aircraft.

Gergely

Scott,

Just to add to what Gergely said, I recommend grabbing the entire MTL, it'll save you a wee bit of time later...

And to confirm my own post, now I'm home and flying, you want to be clicking "MAIN>", "ACARS>", "SEND FLIGHTPLAN>" (and it's the buttons to the right of the prompts, not the prompts themselves, that you need to be clicking)
Murray Crane // EHM-0654 // Twitter
VA Management

KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON

EHM-GFZX

IVAO help....
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2005, 01:23:52 pm »
yeh go it working, connected to the server, got on UK server on Team Speak and was really suprised to see that NO ONE! on the server was british or spoke good english they were all spainsh so i couldnt understand their accent. So i just left lol

But thanks for the help!