Author Topic: Error by using Squawkbox  (Read 2332 times)

EHM-1058 Jörg

Error by using Squawkbox
« on: February 24, 2005, 08:00:23 pm »
When i create a flight i use always FS Navigator 4.6 I think this is a very usefull programm. Everything works well. Also the export to Sqwakbox is possible. But if i load the flightplan in Squawkbox. I get always a error message which called: You are missing the file: CSL_icao.csv. Aircraft will not shown properly. But in the programm folder i could find this file. What happends have i made a mistake under setup routine ore something else. Please let me know.

By the way.
Thanks for the response to my questions every answer was usefull for me.

have a nice flight

Hardy EHM1058

EHM-1500 Jim

Error by using Squawkbox
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2005, 09:52:06 pm »
Not sure of the answer Hardy but get rid of squawkbox and download the newer IVAP software..

Offline EHM-0654 Murray

• Administrator
  • Intergalactic!!
  • VA Management
    • The Ponderings of PMUK
Error by using Squawkbox
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2005, 10:12:38 pm »
Originally posted by Hardy
When i create a flight i use always FS Navigator 4.6 I think this is a very usefull programm. Everything works well. Also the export to Sqwakbox is possible. But if i load the flightplan in Squawkbox. I get always a error message which called: You are missing the file: CSL_icao.csv. Aircraft will not shown properly. But in the programm folder i could find this file. What happends have i made a mistake under setup routine ore something else. Please let me know.

By the way.
Thanks for the response to my questions every answer was usefull for me.

have a nice flight

Hardy EHM1058

If memory serves (and a quick check in my old SquawkBox folder confirms this) you need to have CSL_ICAO.csv in the same folder as squawkbox.exe for it to see it correctly.

As Dr Jim points out, if you are flying on IVAO get IVAP as it's about a thousand times better (and easier to use) than Squawkbox...

And just in case, here is a link to my [ CSL_ICAO.csv ] (if you are an Internet Explorer user, right click and choose "Save as...")
Murray Crane // EHM-0654 // Twitter
VA Management

KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON