Author Topic: Monthly Fly-in LIRF-LFML discussion space  (Read 10297 times)

EHM-1566 Jesper

Monthly Fly-in LIRF-LFML discussion space
« Reply #25 on: March 22, 2005, 09:06:59 pm »
Arrghhhh! :@
When I had been waiting for my clearence for an hour I disconnected by myself.
Last time I tried to get airborne online I waited for 40 minutes.
But next time I will use voice instead. Because then the controller notices you easier.

And thanks to everybody that sent an message to me like: Dont worry! If you have questions please ask them and so on.
Sorry I didn't reply but I realised I didn't know how to do it. Can anyboardy tell me now?

For the next fly-in, may i suggest a not so busy airport. ;D

Hope you who flew had e great time!

EHM-0001 Gergely

« Reply #26 on: March 22, 2005, 09:37:45 pm »
what is the problem with ivap? pls tell me and we'll try to find a solution.

EHM-1281 Cyriel

« Reply #27 on: March 22, 2005, 10:18:05 pm »
It was an great event people. I think we have a record for attendance. If you have any pictures please send them to me!:>

EHM-1365 Benjamin

« Reply #28 on: March 22, 2005, 10:23:58 pm »
Yep, certainaly a great turnout, although lost a few on the way.

Still great. My only problem was the external view in FS showing the wrong a/c!:o

Thanks for organising again Cyriel. Thoroughly enjoyable!:P

Offline EHM-0502 Desmond

• FL100
« Reply #29 on: March 22, 2005, 10:37:00 pm »
Nice flight, full ATC and LOTS of traffic. Did not expect there to be so many EHM pilots! Had to wait quite a while for takeoff, but enjoyed the flight.

EHM-1199 Philip

« Reply #30 on: March 22, 2005, 11:44:17 pm »
Gutted I missed it. I downloaded all my charts at the weekend and spent an hour checking on through and then ended up with loads of work to do tonight - just finished. Maybe next month. Can't wait to see the screenshots though folks.

EHM-1343 Jonathan

« Reply #31 on: March 23, 2005, 07:55:53 am »
Same problem as Impact, for 30 mins i waited, then my FS2004 crashed so when i started, i could not get back on, however, it looked very packed when i looked on Servinfo

Offline EHM-0948 Bruno

• Intergalactic!!
« Reply #32 on: March 23, 2005, 10:16:35 am »
Hi,

I was the last, but not the least! :)

Thank you all guys by participating. I count 11 pilots once, so, surely we have a new EHM record! :)

Let's try to beat this record on April, on the next fly-in.

Kindly regards,

Offline EHM-1358 Tim

• Intergalactic!!
« Reply #33 on: March 23, 2005, 11:09:20 am »
Originally posted by YR-TGM
what is the problem with ivap? pls tell me and we'll try to find a solution.

Well somehow after my FS crashed, I restarted, and then it worked until I had taken off. Then I changed to APP but the TS didnt work then the IVAP made some funny sound then disconnects. I wasnt happy and just gave up.

Hope theres a next time.;)

Offline EHM-0654 Murray

• Administrator
  • Intergalactic!!
  • VA Management
    • The Ponderings of PMUK
« Reply #34 on: March 23, 2005, 12:17:00 pm »
Originally posted by Tim
Well somehow after my FS crashed, I restarted, and then it worked until I had taken off. Then I changed to APP but the TS didnt work then the IVAP made some funny sound then disconnects.

Yes, TS issues - I've had similar myself at very busy airports; IvAp not retrieving ATIS, TS not changing channels at all, TS disconnecting...

Your best bet may be to throttle IvAp right back to reduce the amount of other traffic you see and how often it is "refreshed"... (saw posts to that effect in the IVAO-HQ forums... Hmm... now there's a thought for a new IvAp feature - dynamic multiplayer visibility.)

(BTW, the funny sound is the Pacman death sound from the arcade machine... You young 'uns who never knew the original don't know what you're missing...)
Murray Crane // EHM-0654 // Twitter
VA Management

KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON

Offline EHM-0502 Desmond

• FL100
« Reply #35 on: March 23, 2005, 07:44:07 pm »
Is there a way to add Euroharmony planes to the MTL files so we see the correct planes on the ground? I knew the planes where EHM by the callsigns, but the planes had logos of all other airlines.

EHM-1500 Jim

« Reply #36 on: March 23, 2005, 07:55:04 pm »
Hi guys, thoguth last night was great - agree that ground ATC took a long time with clearances and i had to remind him to give me mine!! As for IVaP, i now from the forum on the IVAO site that the connection problem is a bad one and they are on the case...try the forum for any tips. See you all next month, Jim

Anonymous

« Reply #37 on: March 23, 2005, 08:37:13 pm »
EHM0502, there is a way to replace the IVAO textures for a kind of a/c with textures from any plane you desire, this makes you see the textures of the plane you selected for that given a/c. The problem is that even when other airlines choose that a/c, it will show as the textures you chose. It is done modifying one of the aircraft notepads, I do not remember which.

Anonymous

« Reply #38 on: March 23, 2005, 08:38:07 pm »
Last post was me, Alex, EHM0744, I've been on vacation this week so I havent been able to fly or go to the fly-in.

Cheers

anything