Author Topic: Save and Resume while online  (Read 2851 times)

EHM-1438 Nikos

Save and Resume while online
« on: March 09, 2005, 11:09:35 am »
Hi all,

I believe this is has been asked before but I could not find it. Anyway, I like flying online but given lack of time (a common problem ot most of us I guess) I cannot stay before my simulator for the 8 or 10 hours a long range flight requires. So, my question is if it is accepted by Euroharmony to save and resume the online flight later (given that the safety rules are maintenaed like checking for other aircrafts etc.). I know that VATSIM allows that so the question is whether Euroharmony would accept such pireps and if yes how this pirep should be submitted. Thanks for any reply.

Offline EHM-0948 Bruno

• Intergalactic!!
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2005, 01:21:25 am »
Hi there.

When you do an EHM flight you cannot save the flight and resume it later.
On our VA, the objective is to simulate, as best as we can, real flight procedures, so in real life pilots dont do that :) :) ...

Also you can do small flights (my preferred) for 1:30 or 2 hours. These are my preferred flights ;) ...

Kindly regards,

EHM-1343 Jonathan

« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2005, 08:08:22 am »
Me too, but when you get the chance to do a massive flight, do one!;)

If you don't think you'll have enough time, then attempt a smaller flight, it's still giving you more hours!;);D

EHM-0001 Gergely

« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2005, 08:51:15 am »
Hi Ionathan,

don't forget that you are allowed to use time compression, as long as you submit the PC times (and not FS times). If you fly offline, you can use a higher simulation rate.

Gergely

EHM-1199 Philip

« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2005, 09:12:07 am »
BC when I was ATP this was how I enjoyed the best parts of flying the heavy metal. Take off, fly a couple of waypoints and then ramp the time comp. up, slowing down for the last 200 miles or so.

EHM-1438 Nikos

« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2005, 09:49:30 am »
Thanks for the replies. I thought it was that way but I wanted a confirmation. Thanks again.