Author Topic: Very impressed  (Read 3864 times)

Offline EHM-1657 Jay

• Super cruise
    • http://www.ewr0688.com
Very impressed
« on: June 10, 2005, 04:28:29 pm »
I have to say I am VERY impressed with this VA, I am ex-Eastern, ex-BVA, current with another VA but the system that this VA uses is awesome, I LOVE that screenshot facility as well, anyway , just wanted to say that I think that with that ACARS you guys use life is so much easier, I cannot wait to be able to fly the 'big guns'

Greets
[img]

EHM-1539 Pierre

Very impressed
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2005, 05:26:40 pm »
True, long life to our VA :)

EHM-1343 Jonathan

Very impressed
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2005, 05:59:34 pm »
Glad ya like it, just build up your flight hours and fly online, it's a great community

EHM-1500 Jim

Very impressed
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2005, 12:11:48 am »
Welcome on-board. Glad you think this VA is the best cos we all do!! Jim

Offline EHM-1703 Philip

• Intergalactic!!
Very impressed
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2005, 03:10:02 pm »
Well after being ex BVA as well, (What a waste of time, money and effort that was!) I would just like to thank the management for a great website and product in general. It's good to know that there are ppl in the community that are still willing to invest so much time and effort for no financial gain!

Thanks again,

Phil
Phil Nutt EHM 1703

EHM-1670 Bill

Very impressed
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2005, 03:19:26 pm »
That's 3 of us from BVA then :]

EHM-1343 Jonathan

Very impressed
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2005, 05:03:36 pm »
why on earth did you pay for it, Euroaharmony has som many new features that can better BVA, and theres no pressure here,;D

Offline EHM-1703 Philip

• Intergalactic!!
Very impressed
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2005, 05:33:57 pm »
Yeah I know Razza!

My only defence is that I was a noob and thought it was the norm.... Ahh well... 8 weeks later and endless research I ended up applying to EHM and am vey thankfull to all the ppl here, I have enjoyed every minute of it so far. Now I just have to get of my ass and buy a headset and get online!

Cheers all
Phil
Phil Nutt EHM 1703

EHM-1670 Bill

Very impressed
« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2005, 05:57:58 pm »
You could ask that of the 300+ pilots at BVA. I know that when I was looking for a VA, which I wanted to be European with plenty of flights and the use of Vatsim or similar not being compulsory, I went through the Resource Database at Avsim (http://www.avsim.com/dcd/ or http://www.avsim.com/dcd/Virtual_Airlines/ to go straight to VA). EuroHarmony is not in the main VA database but is listed in the VA Connection which is on the VA Tools and Addons section - not the most obvious place to look and when you do there are a lot of dead links.

The Resource Database is used by many people to find what they are looking for and to list EH under Passenger Oriented VAs someone from Management needs to complete the form at
http://www.avsim.com/cgi-bin/dcd/dcd.cgi?az=add_form&cat_id=000000049

Of course the signature banners discussed in another thread would be useful too. ;)

Offline EHM-1358 Tim

• Intergalactic!!
Very impressed
« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2005, 07:05:41 pm »
Originally posted by philnutt
Now I just have to get of my ass and buy a headset and get online!

Cheers all
Phil

Yeah, your nothing without a mike. :]

Offline EHM-0948 Bruno

• Intergalactic!!
Very impressed
« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2005, 09:06:03 pm »
Hi JayKae,

Thank you for your comments and appreciation.

I must say that you are right. All of this is made with a tremendous effort from all the Management team to get our Virtual Airline one of the best of the world.

But, this effort is not in vain, and it is made with pleasure. Because all of the pilots of our VA deserve it.

Welcome to the team.

Regards,

anything