Author Topic: FIFA World Cup 2006  (Read 37255 times)

EHM-1612 Paolo

FIFA World Cup 2006
« Reply #50 on: June 23, 2006, 01:40:51 pm »
Go Australia!!! Kalac, plz repeat your "fantastic" performance against Italy too....:]
Materazzi + Inzaghi 2 - Nedved and Polak 0!!!!

EHM-1821 Javier

FIFA World Cup 2006
« Reply #51 on: June 23, 2006, 02:48:49 pm »
nah, Schwarzer should be playing the next game...

Offline EHM-1555 Kendy

• Climbing
    • Some Flight Videos - and some fun performance
FIFA World Cup 2006
« Reply #52 on: June 25, 2006, 01:08:58 pm »
DEUTSCHLAND

I don't have to say more.....

yesterday I was in Munich and it was an endless big party
till in the morning.
Everyone who can make it happen,..come to germany and enjoy the world cup festival in every city...there is party everywhere and with everyone.

best regards,

Kendy

URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]

Offline EHM-1883 Matt

• Martian transfer
FIFA World Cup 2006
« Reply #53 on: June 25, 2006, 04:54:48 pm »
What a peaceful march. The British fans wold like to kill everyone else (stupid chavs)

Offline EHM-1703 Philip

• Intergalactic!!
FIFA World Cup 2006
« Reply #54 on: June 25, 2006, 07:48:04 pm »
That's a bit of a sweeping statement there Matt!

There have been about 600 "England" fans (I am sure there are a few Scotts and Welsh that may not agree with your statement above) arrested out of an estimated total of 76,000 England fans in Germany. (The largest travelling group of supporters) I am sure the other 75,400 fans wouldn't take to kindly to being called killers. (BTW, 375 of those arrests were for being drunk and dissorderly in a square in Stuttgardt, not violent behavior and all have been released!)
Phil Nutt EHM 1703

Offline EHM-1883 Matt

• Martian transfer
FIFA World Cup 2006
« Reply #55 on: June 25, 2006, 08:29:19 pm »
I just said that because you don't go through a rough village to get home.

It is TERRIBLE in the village, and they're all England supporters, about 30 flags on each house. They throw bricks at my bus at least once every week, so I get sick of them. The place is empty though because of germany, so I just said there are alot of killers.

It peeves me off a bit actually that the only time England takes pride in itself is when it kicks a ball.

and ok, if they're not killers, they're bad drinkers;D

Offline EHM-0948 Bruno

• Intergalactic!!
FIFA World Cup 2006
« Reply #56 on: June 26, 2006, 04:27:20 pm »
Hi,

Matt, although it peeves you a bitt, your last comments shows not too much respect to the others.

We cannot just say anything that comes to our minds on our forums. We need to remember that our lines are readt by hundreds of persons that sometimes don't agree, and can even feel hurt with these comments.

Pay more attention please.

Regards,

Offline EHM-1555 Kendy

• Climbing
FIFA World Cup 2006
« Reply #57 on: June 26, 2006, 05:23:37 pm »
I am agree with Phil and Bruno,
but also I can exactly understand Matt ( even he mentioned it in the wrong way).
I have many english friends and colleagues and I am like them a lot and they me too, but if you come with a english to the topic 'Soccer' (specially GERMANY-ENGLAND, then they think it is still the second war ! Again, not every english is this way, but it doesn't loose the fact , that they take it very serious and personally. Also the english (dutch) press did the best and showed picture on theit main newspaper of german players in NAZI Uniform!! Even the most eng. Hooligans are still in London, but some (not only in STUTTGART!) have a problem to control the amount of beer what they drin and can't party with other nations. Even there were only 350, but these are 350 too much. When german sing: "without england we go to berlin (which will be actually true ;) ) then they can sing back , like the swedish also did (or other nations, and not throw bottles and chairs. I guess Matt means that the problem is also there when it comes to soccer . But I think this are not always english people, there are also stupid dutch and germans too who vandalize everything and everyone who is around.
So Matt , you words are wrong and hurting the nice, peaceful and friendly english people, where we have many here right now in Germany and I hope it will stay this way...and a little bit GOOD , healthy competition against germans, english and dutch must be...with the topic soccer, but please without DEMOLITIONS !

all the best,

Kendy

p.s. sorry about my spelling mistakes today ;)

Offline EHM-1703 Philip

• Intergalactic!!
FIFA World Cup 2006
« Reply #58 on: June 26, 2006, 06:31:16 pm »
Anyway, back to the topic!

It was a shame to see the Dutch go home, the Portugal-Netherlands game could have been the match of the tournament so far but I feel the Referee was far too eager to get his cards out!

I feel so sorry for the Australians, loosing in the dying seconds to a penalty that should never have been given, once again, poor referee IMHO.

Now we really have something to shout about - Saturday sees England play Portugal (Bruno, the looser buys the beers in December at the IFC :)) With the winners possibly playing Germany in the semi final!!!!!!! (I never thought I would hear myself say it, but COME ON GERMANY! You need to beat the Argentinians!)

This really is getting interesting with many of us getting behind our nations.
Phil Nutt EHM 1703

EHM-1798 Conrad

FIFA World Cup 2006
« Reply #59 on: June 26, 2006, 06:34:53 pm »
I agree, loosers buy the drinks :P  haha lol

Will be good - however england really need to do something for once  - last match was a bit agonising lol

Offline EHM-1555 Kendy

• Climbing
FIFA World Cup 2006
« Reply #60 on: June 26, 2006, 09:58:56 pm »
by the way,
first, thank you Phil to support us (Germany) against Argentina this Friday. But I am afraid to say that Germany wont be play against England  or Portugal in this World Cup, because ENG/ or POR will play and lose the Half-Final against Brasil...\

sorry but maybe in the Euro- Qualifying .....;):>;)

Offline EHM-1703 Philip

• Intergalactic!!
FIFA World Cup 2006
« Reply #61 on: June 27, 2006, 12:23:33 am »
Hey Kendy! You ever heard of Miracles?????? HAHAHAHA!! :P
Phil Nutt EHM 1703

EHM-1671 Ben

FIFA World Cup 2006
« Reply #62 on: June 27, 2006, 04:00:07 am »
Wow, that was a pretty angry match between Portugal and the Netherlands!!

EHM-1821 Javier

FIFA World Cup 2006
« Reply #63 on: June 27, 2006, 08:48:38 am »
Why Australia why????  Why did you have to go????:'(:'(:'(

EHM-1343 Jonathan

FIFA World Cup 2006
« Reply #64 on: June 27, 2006, 10:50:01 am »
Because they are terrible and dont deserve a place in the world Cup, their place should have been used for a good team like Denmark or maybe even greece!

just Kidding mate...they were quite unlucky.

Offline EHM-1592 Niels

• Climbing
FIFA World Cup 2006
« Reply #65 on: June 27, 2006, 01:26:31 pm »
Origineel gepost door Roger_Wilco
Wow, that was a pretty angry match between Portugal and the Netherlands!!

I'm very ashamed to be dutch(what football concernes) this match has got nothing to do with football, glad they're sent home:$
"...and this is the very first Fokker airplane built. The Dutch call it the mother Fokker."

EHM-1612 Paolo

FIFA World Cup 2006
« Reply #66 on: July 01, 2006, 07:57:16 am »
ITALIA!!!!!!!!!!!!! Germany you must be terrified, we are waiting for you and we are really angry...:@ :@ :@ :@

Go France!!!, Go Portugal!!

EHM-1343 Jonathan

FIFA World Cup 2006
« Reply #67 on: July 01, 2006, 09:32:37 pm »
I hate to sound like a sore looser, (and I am:P) But i must say how disgusted I was by the Sportsmanship of the Portugal, especially C.Ronaldo Maniche and the stand in centre back.
Lots of Diving, dirty tackles, and the worst offence was when they all go and surround the referee, that was the reason why Rooney was sent off...

I cant complain because we were terrible, but I hope porugal get absolutely THRASHED by France.Brazil, because they dont deserve to be in the competition if they play in this frame of mind....

On a happy note, just watching the Fr vs Bra match, and Zidane is emense - no other word for it!

Offline EHM-1883 Matt

• Martian transfer
FIFA World Cup 2006
« Reply #68 on: July 01, 2006, 10:17:57 pm »
oh, Razza, don't be so sore!;D

I didn't watch that whole match, so I don't know, but I watched the added time, and it seemed quite fair, but I'll say Portugal were bad because they bought England a British Airways ticket:@

Offline EHM-1555 Kendy

• Climbing
FIFA World Cup 2006
« Reply #69 on: July 01, 2006, 10:39:25 pm »
Originally posted by marchesedesade89
ITALIA!!!!!!!!!!!!! Germany you must be terrified, we are waiting for you and we are really angry...:@ :@ :@ :@

Go France!!!, Go Portugal!!

LOL ..why should we be terrified and why are you angry ??
Enjoy that Italy is allowed to stay till Tuesday in our nice and wonderful country, but if you are not angry why don't you stay till Wednesday and celebrate with us, Germany's victory....:]:]:]

No. 1 Song in Germany: "Ihr seid nur ein Pizza Lieferant..." (You'are only a pizza supplier..) :]:]:]

I hope you guys understand some fun, but I am sure you will, cause many italians live here!

See you in Dortmund (Germany never lost a game there in all history) on Tuesday my friend and after the game I will drink a beer with you and give my best to dry your running tears ;);););)

regards

Offline EHM-1883 Matt

• Martian transfer
FIFA World Cup 2006
« Reply #70 on: July 01, 2006, 11:24:36 pm »
Lijepa nasa domovino,
Oj junacka zemljo mila,
Stare slave djedovino,
Da bi vazda sretna bila!
Mila, kano si nam slavna,
Mila si nam ti jedina.
Mila, kuda si nam ravna,
Mila, kuda si planina!

Teci Savo, Dravo teci,
Nit' ti Dunav silu gubi,
Sinje more svijetu reci,
Da svoj narod Hrvat ljubi.
Dok mu njive sunce grije,
Dok mu hrasce bura vije,
Dok mu mrtve grobak krije,
Dok mu zivo srce bije!

Oh yeah. I lost.:@

Offline EHM-1703 Philip

• Intergalactic!!
FIFA World Cup 2006
« Reply #71 on: July 01, 2006, 11:31:55 pm »
Firstly Razza, don't let it get you down mate. I've been going through this twice as long as you! ;)

Although I don't want to sound sour, Ronaldo did get Rooney sent off! (Did you see him wink at the Portugal dugout afterwards?) I would love to see the first Man Utd training session next season when there is no Referee! With Rooney, Ferdinand & Neville giving him a hard time, I wouldn't be surprised if he is not playing back in Portugal by Christmas. As a long time supporter of Man Utd, I can't wait to see Ronaldo next season.... He is going to get a hell of a lot of stick! (Remember how long it took us to forgive Beckham after France98!)

Anyway, that's it for us, all I can say is, we played poorly and apart from the performance in second half of todays match, we deserve to go home! Ding Dong Sven is gone, and not before time!

Now I'm with Kendy! C'MON GERMANY!!!!!!

*Edit* Nice post Matt, hope that everyone understood it! :%
Phil Nutt EHM 1703

EHM-1671 Ben

FIFA World Cup 2006
« Reply #72 on: July 01, 2006, 11:43:32 pm »
I personally didn't understand Matt's post ;) but, to be honest, I don't understand many things Matt does.

Go Germany! Yay! I'm so sad that Spain was beaten by France, and I'm still recovering from the shock (;D). Might have to go back to the living room and watch Spain's annhialation of Ukraine (4-0) again to reboost my confidence again.

EHM-1821 Javier

FIFA World Cup 2006
« Reply #73 on: July 02, 2006, 04:35:44 am »
Why do the teams i support always go out??!!

1. Aussie (d**n :@)
2. Spain (d**n again :@)
3. England (d**n the ref!!! :@:@:@)
4. Now What??!! :%

Phil, Kendy and Ben, I'm with you. Go Germany! Reach the finals!!!(pls dont get knocked out...:])

I am also cheering for France. Do it for Cisse! Go to the finals!(also, pls dont get knocked out...:])

I'll be sitting on the fence on the final.(Hope its not a piquet fence...Ouch...)

And, I didnt understand Matt's post;)

EHM-1671 Ben

FIFA World Cup 2006
« Reply #74 on: July 02, 2006, 06:30:35 am »
Uh oh, if Javier's trend continues this could mean the end of the German team!! Maybe it's a curse? ;)