Author Topic: IVAO-BG Sofia Real Operation event  (Read 4283 times)

Offline EHM-0654 Murray

• Administrator
  • Intergalactic!!
  • VA Management
    • The Ponderings of PMUK
IVAO-BG Sofia Real Operation event
« on: June 08, 2006, 08:37:44 am »
We have received an invitation from Stamatis Chatzopoulos, Bulgarian Division Event Coordinator on IVAO:

I would like to invite EuroHarmony to the Real Operation event that will take place at Sofia airport the Saturday 17/6/06. The event will start at 1200Z and will end 2100Z. During that time Sofia airport will be fully staffed as will Sofia and Beograd control. It would  be a pleasure for me to see a lot of your members during the event.

Every pilot that will fly from or to Sofia having as destination/arrival airport on the area of Balkan will earn the ''AVIATION CELEBRATION'' badge.

Having only just missed out on the EGLL event badge, assuming I can get a big enough "hole" in my schedule on the 17th I intend to fly from EGLL to Sophia that afternoon (setting off around 1100Z) and if any of you feel like joining me, either at Heathrow or enroute, you will be most welcome.

Discuss...
Murray Crane // EHM-0654 // Twitter
VA Management

KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON

EHM-1798 Conrad

« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2006, 09:29:30 am »
Yup ill be there Murray, but this time flying instead of controlling ;) and yup will be there for around 10:45z

Could also do with a badge after missing out with the heathrow one, dam that other pilot!

See you there!

Offline EHM-0948 Bruno

• Intergalactic!!
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2006, 09:53:46 am »
Why do you say that you missed your badge ?

I haven't received mine and i don't know why :'(

I booked the flight .. but, i didn't received it..

EHM-1798 Conrad

« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2006, 10:41:41 am »
just havnt recieved it, and i doubt i will get it because i didnt complete it.....

Offline EHM-0654 Murray

• Administrator
  • Intergalactic!!
  • VA Management
    • The Ponderings of PMUK
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2006, 04:56:35 pm »
Oooh... now here's a thought Conrad, feel like making it a Tampere->Sophia flight (and potentially getting two badges) given Sami's post "above"? ;)

Should warn ahead of time, there is a distinct possibility that I'm going to be working that day (have a load of cabling/telecoms work happening sometime soon, and I've realised the likely candidate will be the 17th... still waiting to hear back from the "contractor"...)
VA Management

KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON

EHM-1798 Conrad

« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2006, 06:42:15 pm »
Yeh why not ;)

EHM-0641 Rico

« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2006, 09:22:33 pm »
Originally posted by bfalcao
Why do you say that you missed your badge ?

I haven't received mine and i don't know why :'(

I booked the flight .. but, i didn't received it..

Hello guys'

I honestly don't know what the delay in the assigning the badges is. I get like 10 emails a day asking me the same thing, and also when I'm online on IVAC.

We have all the flights noted down from the event and supposedly they have been validated with the flight tracker, but I have not recieved yet a list with the people that have to get a badge. Actualy I haven't heard from our EC since the event .. i will look into it and let you know

Blue Skies & Happy Landings,

Offline EHM-1703 Philip

• Intergalactic!!
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2006, 09:22:40 pm »
I should be up for that too! I am away on Sunday and Monday having some time in a Full Motion Simulator so the wife may have something to say about me spending Saturday flying as well, I will let you know closer to the time.

***EDIT By the way, I got my EGLL 60th Birthday Award on IVAO today so you may wanna check again guys!***
Phil Nutt EHM 1703

IVAO GB-DIR

« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2006, 11:54:57 am »
Hi All,

Sorry about the delay in issuing the badges. Had lots of exams at college this week and only just got around to doing them yesterday. Apologies once again, but I am sure you can understand ;) If you didn't yet recieve your badge, let me know.

Kind Regards,

Gaz Richardson
IVAO GB-ADIR

Offline EHM-0654 Murray

• Administrator
  • Intergalactic!!
  • VA Management
    • The Ponderings of PMUK
« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2006, 05:25:38 pm »
Originally posted by Murray Crane
... There is a distinct possibility that I'm going to be working that day ...

It's confirmed :[

It's pretty much guaranteed I won't be flying at all this weekend (unless the phone dudes find the work a lot easier than they currently think it's going to be...)
VA Management

KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON

anything