Author Topic: Problem with e-mail confirmation  (Read 4060 times)

EHM-0188 Andy

Problem with e-mail confirmation
« on: December 24, 2006, 09:11:38 pm »
Today I flew my first flight with FSX, my first flight in 18 months.
But when I wanted to report my flight, I needed to confirm my email address. This doesn't work, I get this error :

Warning: main(Log.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/euroharm/public_html/site/profile/email_confirmation.php on line 11

Fatal error: main() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'Log.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php;C:\wamp\php\PEAR\') in /home/euroharm/public_html/site/profile/email_confirmation.php on line 11

Also when I'm already logged in on the website, when I click on "Your flight hours", I get the message that the page doesn't exist. I have to log off and on again.

Offline EHM-0654 Murray

• Administrator
  • Intergalactic!!
  • VA Management
    • The Ponderings of PMUK
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2006, 10:56:31 pm »
Hmm... That's a very strange error you've received there Andy, that being my scripting and the addition to the include path being the one that ensure it works within my dev environment.

I'm going to re-instate the "old" version of that script for now I think, it'll be the quickest way to fix it. EDIT: Done the reinstate of the old scripts. If you could try again at your earliest convenience Andy, I'm pretty sure you'll find it all works now.
Murray Crane // EHM-0654 // Twitter
VA Management

KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON

Offline EHM-1657 Jay

• Super cruise
    • http://www.ewr0688.com
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2006, 11:10:13 pm »
Originally posted by EHM-0188 Andy
Also when I'm already logged in on the website, when I click on "Your flight hours", I get the message that the page doesn't exist. I have to log off and on again.

Same things has been happening to me since two days, I thought it was just a fluke and I came on here to report it and I see someone else already has
[img]

EHM-0188 Andy

« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2006, 05:36:32 pm »
At first I thought it was because I use Firefox, but I get the same error with IE.

EHM-1798 Conrad

« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2006, 10:45:02 pm »
Nope - the sever is Linux and for some reason there is a windows path to a file :P

Offline EHM-0654 Murray

• Administrator
  • Intergalactic!!
  • VA Management
    • The Ponderings of PMUK
« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2006, 10:56:03 pm »
Regarding the front page problem, you're both right. There is definitely something not right with the link from the main page (after you go back from the profile page...)

All the "%20"s for those that don't know are spaces, so it looks as if the URL has become corrupt in some way... I'll have a little plough through the script in a wee bit.
VA Management

KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON

Offline EHM-0654 Murray

• Administrator
  • Intergalactic!!
  • VA Management
    • The Ponderings of PMUK
« Reply #6 on: December 25, 2006, 11:22:15 pm »
Seems to be fixed now... Let us know if I'm wrong.
VA Management

KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON

Offline EHM-1657 Jay

• Super cruise
    • http://www.ewr0688.com
« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2006, 12:58:10 am »
All fixed for me now, thank you !!
[img]

Offline EHM-0654 Murray

• Administrator
  • Intergalactic!!
  • VA Management
    • The Ponderings of PMUK
« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2006, 09:03:11 am »
@Jay: Cheers for the confirmation.

@Andy: Regarding the first problem you mentioned, were you by any chance manually filing your PIREP using www.euroharmony.com as the URL you were visiting?

That being the case, I can see why you were getting a "nonsense" incorrect include path, and I believe that the version of the confirmation scripts I have here will allow both www.fly-euroharmony.com and www.euroharmony.com to work as expected (for both places email addresses are confirmed).
VA Management

KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON

EHM-0188 Andy

« Reply #9 on: December 27, 2006, 09:58:44 am »
I did the PiRep filing manually on www.fly-euroharmony.com.
Yesterday I tried again and it worked.

The link on the homepage now works also. Thanks for the swift intervention.

Offline EHM-0695 Scott

• Climbing
« Reply #10 on: December 30, 2006, 06:48:13 pm »
I just tried to file a PIREP and I get this e-mail confirmation error message.... the address is correct and when I click accordingly I get some kind of directory page (beginning with Parent Directory link). Since I am fed up with Flightlogger killing my panel lights all the time, I reverted to using FS Flight Tracker for (flight data) and the old pen and paper for block and flight times. Unfortunately, I cannot file a PIREP as this appears to be malfunctioning.

The Main Page Pilot log-in works great. Problem begins when I click send Pirep. I've tried 5 times now with no success. Please help.

Thanks.

***UPDATE****

Turns out my e-mail server was down. I just thought I wasn't receiving any e-mail but, the server is up and everything is working.... PIREP sent... Disregard this post. Problem solved