Author Topic: Accident . . .  (Read 3546 times)

EHM-0641 Rico

Accident . . .
« on: March 31, 2007, 01:24:19 am »
I was driving home yesterday afternoon from work when coming up on Pennsylvania Ave. I got stuck in this enormous, 4-5 mile long traffic jam  :[

I thought for sure that there must be some kind of accident op front somewhere, as I had never run into a traffic jam this big before. :s

I was driving in an UC vehicle so I hit the lights and siren and got up front.  :8

There were allot of people standing around so I asked one of them; "What's going on Sir? What's causing this big traffic jam?".

He immediately answered; "A group of terrorists have managed to outsmart the Secret Service, and kidnap President Bush right from the oval office!!  :$

"No Sh*t" I said, "So what do they want"  :o

"They are demanding a total amount of 1$ million dollars, in small notes, as ransom. It has to be deliver to them in the next two hours, otherwise they threathen to pour gas over our president and light him on fire"

"Jeez"  :o I said, "So what are or can we do about it?"

"We are conducting a collection at the moment" the guy said, "Do you wish to contribute?"

"Sure" I said and then asked; "So how much you guys got already"

At wich the guy responed; "88 Gallons Regular, 52 Gallons Midgrade, 31 Gallons Premium, 25 Gallons Diesel, 35 Match boxes and 21 Lighters"

EHM-1671 Ben

Accident . . .
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2007, 04:04:56 am »
Ahh, gee Rico! You got me all worried when I read the title of the thread it was serious ;)

EHM-0641 Rico

Accident . . .
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2007, 01:11:53 pm »
Originally posted by EHM-1671 Ben
Ahh, gee Rico! You got me all worried when I read the title of the thread it was serious ;)

;D ;D ;D ;D

nah ..:P

just a little something to put a smile on our faces :>

EHM-1821 Javier

Accident . . .
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2007, 01:54:11 pm »
LOL! Nice one!;D;D

Offline EHM-0471 Peter

• Cruise Altitude
Accident . . .
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2007, 10:09:01 pm »
Lovely. And just a drop away from the truth I believe.

Peter LGAV HM

Offline EHM-2089 Vincent

• FL100
Accident . . .
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2007, 02:26:34 pm »
Good creativity on the joke!!

I read it to the end to see what would be the result ... as I had heard of a similar one earlier.
Vincent,
Bangalore