Author Topic: Paypal donations.  (Read 9226 times)

EHM-2029 Sotiris

Paypal donations.
« Reply #25 on: April 18, 2007, 06:39:09 pm »
Originally posted by EHM-1703 Philip
Well Matt.....

It is a work in progress and we will have a European Merchandise shop open in the near future but we need to make sure we have all the graphics sorted properly first (for printing and transfer purposes we can not just use our usual Jpegs) and our GFX department (hehehehe :) ) are up to their necks with other stuff.

So in answer to your question, yes we will have a merch shop, hopefully by the end of Q2 2007 but these items are not cheap and the amount the airline will make will be only about 1 euro per item. (Therefore we need to sell 750 t-shirts to pay for one year of our server! :) )

Cheers,

Hi Phil,

sorry to barge in but apart from my small donation (on its way) I'd like to offer help in other ways.
I can help you out with the graphics and the merchandise.
Some of my best friends are web, print and graphic designers and could process these free.
Also, getting only 1 Euro per T-shirt is clearly too small for our EHM. Therefore, I could get you 30-40 T-shirts and then EHM kept the proceeds wholly. It would be much more productive than donating the cash only.

Contact me if you think I could help.

Offline EHM-1703 Philip

• Intergalactic!!
Paypal donations.
« Reply #26 on: April 18, 2007, 08:24:32 pm »
Hi Sotiris,

This is something for us to consider certainly. I will discuss this with the MT and send you an email.

Many thanks for your offer.
Phil Nutt EHM 1703

EHM-0641 Rico

Paypal donations.
« Reply #27 on: April 19, 2007, 07:40:58 am »
Expect mines at the end of the month... ;)

Offline EHM-0471 Peter

• Cruise Altitude
Paypal donations.
« Reply #28 on: April 19, 2007, 07:59:50 pm »
Bruno. As I promised, my donation is on its way. The link on our website works perfectly and simplifies the operation. All the rest stays as I said on our last MT meeting.

Peter LGAV HM

anything