Author Topic: FSX  (Read 4105 times)

Brian Mac

FSX
« on: April 24, 2007, 01:26:04 am »
Can we use the Pro Pilot for FSX.........I am having trouble with 2004 and I decided to try FSX

Offline EHM-1703 Philip

• Intergalactic!!
FSX
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2007, 01:42:42 am »
Brian,

At this time, we can not offer support for FSX. The flogger will work but not if you are planning on running under Vista as well.

We currently have no "official" fleet available although some of the FS2004 planes work, some don't. Many panels don't im afraid. I hope to be able to release news on this soon.

We are working towards FSX compatibility but Vista is another matter! I can not give you a timeframe as it looks llike we will need to recode our Flogger to run under Vista.

Sorry :(
Phil Nutt EHM 1703

Brian Mac

FSX
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2007, 02:07:04 am »
So should I Keep track of my flights than to post my Pireps

Offline EHM-1703 Philip

• Intergalactic!!
FSX
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2007, 08:50:43 am »
Brian,

By all means, you can post your Pireps manually on the website (Goto - Pilots > PIREP) if you are using Windows Vista.

If you are running FSX under Windows XP then it should still work although you will need to download Version 4 of Pete Dowsons FSUIPC which is designed for FSX.

At the moment, we are relying on pilots to experiment with the system and let us know what they find, so feel free to try it out. Unfortuantely, we can offer little support at this time as the Dev team have higher priorities. I am one of the MT who is attempting to run FSX, so feel free to email me with questions or problems, or indeed post any findings here as I am sure there are a few other Pilots who have made the switch to FSX who might be able to share experiences.

Good luck.
Phil Nutt EHM 1703

Brian Mac

FSX
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2007, 08:56:40 pm »
where can I find this Module

Offline EHM-1703 Philip

• Intergalactic!!
FSX
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2007, 10:57:55 pm »
Brian,

Which Module are you reffering to? Flight Logger or FSUIPC?

The Flight Logger may be downloaded from the "Downloads" page on the EHM web site. Click on the Pilot Tab at the top then click on the Downloads Tab underneath it. You then want to download Flight Logger 3.0.8.

To get the FSUIPC 4 for FSX from Pete dowson, please go to his official home page:
http://www.schiratti.com/dowson.html

Regards,
Phil Nutt EHM 1703

Offline EHM-1883 Matt

• Martian transfer
FSX
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2007, 03:47:19 pm »
Here is a list I made of the status of each plane in FSX:

http://www.fly-euroharmony.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=3250#pid25453

Offline EHM-1703 Philip

• Intergalactic!!
FSX
« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2007, 04:35:54 pm »
Matt,

We are converting all aircraft again as some of the ones you have on the list have incompatible guages and textures, I will be initially adjusting panels so that they are aliased to the closest type of defualt FSX panel... This is ongoing although I have some PC virus problems that have slowed this down a bit. I am hoping we will have at least a basic fleet for FSX available soon. I'll keep you posted.

Regards
Phil Nutt EHM 1703

Offline EHM-1883 Matt

• Martian transfer
FSX
« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2007, 04:51:31 pm »
ok. If you wish, I'll test them out for you:)

Offline EHM-1703 Philip

• Intergalactic!!
FSX
« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2007, 06:28:47 pm »
Well yes Matt,

We will be inviting all FSX users to Beta Test them before we put them up on the download page! That way we can make sure they are right as not many of the MT currently Have FSX although they should be able to test the planes on the Demo Version so we will see about that!

Thanks,
Phil Nutt EHM 1703

anything