Author Topic: Invite a friend award  (Read 2029 times)

Offline EHM-1883 Matt

• Martian transfer
Invite a friend award
« on: May 07, 2007, 03:34:05 pm »
No-one has said much about this award, and to be honest, I think it's very unfair. If you're like me, who is in a school who is surrounded by people who would have flying on the last thing on their list, I could barely have anyone, yet if someone else happens to have 3 friends that already fly a lot, it's easy. It's unfair depending on where you are, and who you are with. I understand that it's a good way to get more people to join the airline, but why not make a separate award? The Blue dedication award is a high award just for inviting some friend to EuroHarmony. Does inviting someone show your dedication? I invited a friend, who is the only person who ever considered flying, and should I get an award? It seems a bit weird to have a high award given to someone for doing something which isn't particularly difficult. I'm not saying don't invite people, I'm saying give the person a different award for it, rather than an award that some people have deserved through hundreds of hours of flying.

anything