Author Topic: Scenery  (Read 3642 times)

EHM-0744 Alex

Scenery
« on: July 08, 2004, 10:40:46 pm »
I have been dedicating myself to looking for good scenery on AVSIM.COM, and so far the best i've seen (In airport modeling) has to be Inchon Intl "The Winged City" by Yunjin Lee. I am also looking for good scenery for Madrid, Lisbon, Istanbul and Ankara, as well as anything that anybody has and thinks is of very good quality as a scenery (all freeware, please, I know there is a very good LEMD scenery for payware from someone I dont remember who right now).

Thanks,

Alex;)

P.D. Differing totally from my inicial topic, has anybody checked the EHM tour lately? The one that says all the things EHM has, its a bit outdated (Just to tell you that it talks about an Eastern Chief of Operations and a Western one should be enough to make you remember old times eh?:)

Offline EHM-0962 Zhen Yi

• Martian transfer
Scenery
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2004, 01:23:40 pm »
Yup i noticed that that was quite dated too.......time for an edit?
Singapore vACC Controller (S1)
Clearance Delivery Training

Offline EHM-0361 Karsten

• Martian transfer
Scenery
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2004, 02:11:14 pm »
I'm sure, if the info is outdated, Maarten, Gergely or somebody else from the web group will take care of it when they get some time.
But think that people are in Vacation mode at the moment

EHM-0744 Alex

Scenery
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2004, 05:28:20 pm »
Anybody have anything to say about the scenery???:s

EHM-1343 Jonathan

Scenery
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2004, 10:12:58 am »
Hi Guys.

I have been on AVSIM and found some scenery from a guy called Bill Melichar. Type it in to an AVSIM search and you will find loads of authentic and realistic airports from Tahiti and Hawaii. it is my favourite scenery adn well worth a look.
Also there is a link in one of the forums for some scenery for Lisbon. i will post the link here for you.

ByE byE

EHM-1343 Jonathan

Scenery
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2004, 10:19:57 am »
Here is the link for the Lisbon scenery andit also contains airports and cities aroundhttp://airsim.net/ppp/index.htm Portugal

anything