Author Topic: Thank you  (Read 2892 times)

EHM1965

Thank you
« on: October 17, 2007, 10:39:06 am »
Hi!

Is it possible to get the schedule clean when you finish up a tour?

Like my self i like to keep a clean schedule whith no jump seat, like:

When I fly from EHAM to LPPT, I dont like to just jump to ESSA and start a flight from there.

And the Tour of Scandinavia for example does not have a schedule after Vardo ENSS. Is it possible to get this fixed?

Glenn

EHM-2029 Sotiris

Thank you
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2007, 10:50:42 am »
Hello Glenn,

I'd be happy to help but I can't quite understand either your problem or what you need us to do.
Can you explain and elaborate a bit?

EHM1965

Thank you
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2007, 12:04:02 pm »
Hi again!

Yes, look at the Scandinavian tour for example.

The route starts in Arlanda, thats ok, because there is going several routes to Arlanda, but the routes ends at Vardo ENSS, where there is no routes to fly back. That means I have to jump from my virtual location Vardo to another airport and fly from there. Some of the other tours have the same problem.

I like to fly to my point before I fly the tours, and at the same time get from the last point. You understand my problem now?

Glenn

EHM-2029 Sotiris

Thank you
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2007, 12:17:16 pm »
I clearly understand you now.
This is indeed a problem.
We are in the process of getting a new tour and adding some more flight to our schedule. When we update the schedule we will also correct these issues too.

This may take a while though, as it not productive to constantly add a couple of flights to the schedule.
Once we collect all the flights that need updating, we will update the schedule all in one go.

Also, I will check the other tours to make sure that no such issues remain.

EHM1965

Thank you
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2007, 12:25:40 pm »
Thank you very mutch.

It will be great for me to fly the other tours, when the schedule is updated;D

Thanks