Author Topic: Meet n\' Greet Session - Wed 31 Oct. 19:00z  (Read 3127 times)

EHM-2029 Sotiris

Meet n\' Greet Session - Wed 31 Oct. 19:00z
« on: October 29, 2007, 09:56:34 am »
[IMG=305X320]http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o9/EHM2029/MeetnGreet0001.jpg[/IMG]

Dear All,

further to the success of our last session we are happy to invite you to join for another Meet n' Greet Session.

This time round we changed the time to a little later given the feedback from the participants of the last session.

This open invitation applies to ALL our members to come and join us in getting to know each other. This is also your opportunity to raise queries, ask questions and give us all your suggestions on what you like to see here at Euro Harmony.

CONNECTION GUIDELINES All you need to do is:
a) Have Teamspeak installed (get it at: Team Speak's WEBSITE (Get TeamSpeak 2 Client, 5.59MB)

b) Go to our homepage (you don't need a link to it now, do you?), scroll to our teamspeak side window, enter a nickname of your choice (leave everything else blank), click Connect you'll be connected with the rest of us.

EHM-1944 Jaap

« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2007, 03:30:09 pm »
Hi Sotiris,
As coming wednesday is Halloween and half of my family is of American origin I really don't know if I can make it this time.
Anyway I hope that many fellow members will join you.

Offline EHM-1883 Matt

• Martian transfer
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2007, 04:48:30 pm »
Same here. Could we have it the day after?

EHM-2029 Sotiris

« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2007, 07:02:04 pm »
Hello Matt and Jaap,

I'm sorry you will not be able to make it on Wednesday.
However, we are not going to change the slot and the Meet'n'Greet will go ahead as planned.

Matt: Please don't interpret this as 'snubbery'. It is rather according to our greater goal to establish the meet'n'greets as a regular session. Therefore, in time, our every second Wednesday slot may fall on Xmas, or someone's birthday or a World Cup final. This means we may experience lower participation, which is to be expected.
Changing the days around though (especially at this early stage) can make people confused and give the impression that the session can be 'juggled around' as per prevailing conditions. This is exactly what we try to avoid. We want all our pilots to gradually keep in their minds that evey other Wednesday (or even every Wednesday at a later stage) is the time to greet our fellows.

Please do not take this as a personal disagreement with you. Rather we have to stay the course as per the airline's plans. Hence, I will be on-line and while we will miss you the slot will happen as planned.

Offline EHM-1883 Matt

• Martian transfer
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2007, 10:53:05 pm »
Message original :  EHM-2029 Sotiris
Hello Matt and Jaap,

I'm sorry you will not be able to make it on Wednesday.
However, we are not going to change the slot and the Meet'n'Greet will go ahead as planned.

Matt: Please don't interpret this as 'snubbery'. It is rather according to our greater goal to establish the meet'n'greets as a regular session. Therefore, in time, our every second Wednesday slot may fall on Xmas, or someone's birthday or a World Cup final. This means we may experience lower participation, which is to be expected.
Changing the days around though (especially at this early stage) can make people confused and give the impression that the session can be 'juggled around' as per prevailing conditions. This is exactly what we try to avoid. We want all our pilots to gradually keep in their minds that evey other Wednesday (or even every Wednesday at a later stage) is the time to greet our fellows.

Please do not take this as a personal disagreement with you. Rather we have to stay the course as per the airline's plans. Hence, I will be on-line and while we will miss you the slot will happen as planned.

Ah, I didn't mean to come across like that, I was just wondering whether we could have an exception, but I see why you won't change it now;)

EHM-2029 Sotiris

« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2007, 09:35:54 am »
Hello Everyone,

REMINDER: The Meet'n'Greet Session is scheduled for today 19:00z
(don't get confused with the recent time changes, z time never changes).

anything