Author Topic: New Missions for Winter!  (Read 3771 times)

Offline EHM-1465 Dominic

• Administrator
  • Intergalactic!!
  • VA Management
New Missions for Winter!
« on: December 24, 2007, 12:42:33 am »
There are some new Missions coming for you all to try, starting with EuroCargo!

All of the airports have been selected because there is good scenery available (for FS9 with several also having FSX sceneries) - you can find the download links here.

We hope you enjoy these new challenges, some of which will really test your IFR skills... The other Divisions Missions are coming very soon :P

Please let us know if you have any problems with the Missions or post some screenshots here to show off how the flights went for you ;)
Dom Mahon // EHM-1465
VA Management

EHM-2180 Mugur

New Missions for Winter!
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2007, 10:07:30 am »
wow, the class 6 mission is a real challange. i managed to bring the cargo at OAMS. I arrived during night time, no lights at all, no ils, nothing but I put the bird down safely. But for OAKB flight that is a nightmare for a class 6 aircraft: high mountains around, no ILS, poor visibilty(i had real weather). I overshoot once and I crashed at the second aproach............
is it posible to try again the second leg of the mission?

Mugur

Offline EHM-1465 Dominic

• Administrator
  • Intergalactic!!
  • VA Management
New Missions for Winter!
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2007, 08:32:16 pm »
Mugur,

I'm glad you're finding the Missions a challenge - that's the idea ;D

Of course you can fly the flight again as long as it's not in ProPilot (as crashes are really bad when flying in ProPilot) ;)

Have you got any addon AFCAD files for these two airports? Both of them have addon files available at Avsim for FS9 and OAMS has a full scenery file available for FSX! These at least add some lighting to work with so that the approach is not entirely "in the dark"... And as there is no ILS this is the perfect chance to practice non-precision approaches using NDB or VOR!

Good luck with your next attempt at landing! Post some screenies when you get down safe ;D
Dom Mahon // EHM-1465
VA Management

Offline EHM-1465 Dominic

• Administrator
  • Intergalactic!!
  • VA Management
New Missions for Winter!
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2007, 10:55:33 pm »
The new EuroHolidays Missions are now out!

Enjoy :P
Dom Mahon // EHM-1465
VA Management

EHM-2180 Mugur

New Missions for Winter!
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2007, 11:12:59 am »
mission in afghanistan acomplished, i put the screenshots on the library, i dont know how to put them on the forum

Offline EHM-1953 Daniel

• FL100
New Missions for Winter!
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2007, 03:12:31 pm »
i haven't begun flying the missions, but the really look thrilling :D great work with them :P
Daniel Sahlin EHM-1953 ESSA

Offline EHM-1465 Dominic

• Administrator
  • Intergalactic!!
  • VA Management
New Missions for Winter!
« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2007, 01:50:08 pm »
@ Daniel - thanks for the compliment, I'm sure you'll have fun...

@ Mugur - nice screenshots in the library! If you want to post them here on the Forum, have a look at this thread as it tells you all you want to know.

I upload my pictures to http://www.imageshack.us but there are lots of other image hosting sites to choose from too ;)
Dom Mahon // EHM-1465
VA Management

EHM-2194 Vlad

New Missions for Winter!
« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2007, 10:18:05 pm »
these missions look pretty fun. might have to try em :)

anything