Author Topic: IVAO announce Crowded Skies 2011 on 8th January  (Read 3873 times)

Offline EHM-1465 Dominic

• Administrator
  • Intergalactic!!
  • VA Management
IVAO announce Crowded Skies 2011 on 8th January
« on: January 03, 2011, 09:24:23 pm »
For those who aren't already aware, IVAO is holding their next "Crowded Skies" Event on the 8th January, full details in the following press release:-

IVAO wishes you and your family a very happy and prosperous New Year. The year 2010 has been a great year for IVAO, thanks to your support, participation and encouragement. We are confident with your continued support IVAO will be an even stronger and larger network in 2011.

IVAO begins 2011 with a bang! We will be hosting the seventh edition of the famous 24 hour event "Crowded Skies" on January 8, 2011. This event is unique and record breaking, in the previous edition of crowded skies witnessed over 9,400 flights, live Air Traffic Control around the world and also this event holds the record for around 1,941 simultaneous connections at a point of time. In summary this event brings you closest to the real world with unprecedented traffic. We request you to participate in this event as Pilot or Air Traffic Controller and create a new record! More information on this event is available at http://crowdedskies.ivao.aero

IVAO is now live and active on Twitter and Facebook. You can follow us on these links (Twitter and Facebook) and be touch with us at all times.
Dom Mahon // EHM-1465
VA Management

Offline EHM-2387 Eric-Jan

• Global Moderator
  • Intergalactic!!
    • My pictures
Re: IVAO announce Crowded Skies 2011 on 8th January
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2011, 10:45:36 pm »
I wanted to go Island hopping in the Carribean.
I even made a flightplan, and set up everything in FS so I was all ready to go.

But then I wanted to block the date in my calender, and found that I had already made other plans for that afternoon and evening :(
Bummer!
EHM-2387 Eric-Jan Oud
VA Management: Operations Officer

Offline EHM-2589 David

• Martian transfer
Re: IVAO announce Crowded Skies 2011 on 8th January
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2011, 01:28:40 am »
I really like to participated, but I'm not sure, or could be with this flight: LSZH - EHAM around 20 or 20:30 GMT or LSGG - EHAM 21:00 - 21:30 GMT ??? and of course with EHM colors  ;D

anything