Author Topic: New for 2011: EHM expands 'Downunder'  (Read 3974 times)

Offline EHM-1465 Dominic

• Administrator
  • Intergalactic!!
  • VA Management
New for 2011: EHM expands 'Downunder'
« on: February 16, 2011, 11:55:27 am »
Building on the success of our existing routes from Singapore across South-East Asia, EuroHarmony is proud to announce a series of brand new routes into and across the rugged and beautiful continent of Australia.

From WSSS you can now fly to Cairns with a route via Daru, Papua New Guinea that takes you directly over the Great Barrier Reef. The existing route to Darwin has been extended to take you through the Red Centre of Oz to the legendary outback town of Alice Springs and then on to the bustling metropolis of Sydney. The third Antipodean route takes you to Shark Bay World Heritage Site, home to a huge variety of marine life, then on to Perth, the capital of Western Australia. The route continues via Adelaide, the artistic and cosmopolitan capital of South Australia to Hobart in the wilderness island of Tasmania.
So, to quote the locals, get yourself over to Ozzie mate, crack open a tinnie and chuck a prawn on the barbie  ;D
« Last Edit: February 16, 2011, 12:11:24 pm by EHM-1465 Dominic »
Dom Mahon // EHM-1465
VA Management

Offline EHM-1997 Alexander

• Administrator
  • Intergalactic!!
Re: New for 2011: EHM expands 'Downunder'
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2011, 11:59:27 am »
EHM-1997 Alexander Worton
VA Management: Web Developer

PC: i7 4790K, 32GB Ram, SSD, Nvidia GTX 780
Mac: 27" iMac i5, 4GB Ram, ATI HD 5750
IVAO: 353030 VATSIM: 1117910

Offline EHM-1242 Stef

• VA Management
  • FL100
Re: New for 2011: EHM expands 'Downunder'
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2011, 09:33:30 pm »
And just did so!  ;D

Now only need to wait until it'll be finally delivered to my doorstep...

By the way, for those who didn't know yet: the announced new SP4 for 'FTX Australia SP3' (SP3 is the version which AeroSoft sells at a discount) is already since some days(?) available via the support section of the Orbx website (http://fullterrain.com/support.html). 335 MByte download, for those interested to know.

Now, to get in the proper mood, where did i put that Midnight Oil cd that i got myself many years ago!?  :D

Cheers mate!
Stef
"A Boeing is a plane, built by idiots, for geniuses to fly. An Airbus is a plane, built by geniuses, for idiots to fly..."

anything