Author Topic: Pro pilot  (Read 4086 times)

Offline EHM-1882 Gian

• Super cruise
Pro pilot
« on: March 22, 2011, 05:13:16 pm »
Hi everybody,

I wanted to lock a propilot flight from EKCH where an A340 is parked since a long time, but there is no way to lock any flight (no available flight list for this aircraft)...Has anybody come across such a situation? how can this be sorted out? I presume there are other similar situations in other airports with other aircrafts...I'm anxious to know. Thanks in advance,
Gian
EHM-1882

Offline EHM-1465 Dominic

• Administrator
  • Intergalactic!!
  • VA Management
Re: Pro pilot
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2011, 05:30:31 pm »
Hi Gian,

That aircraft has tail number EE-017, which makes it an aircraft that was created for a PP Event. All the non Event aircraft have tail numbers that you would see in the real world like G-ABCD or SE-ABC according to which country they are based in. So I'm afraid that because the Event it was created for has finished there are no flights for this plane.

Once we have got the new website running we will go through the Fleet to delete all these no longer valid planes (which I'm afraid I can't do from the current Control Panel software) and create some more general PP ones to replace the crashed ones. Sorry for the inconvenience ;)
« Last Edit: March 22, 2011, 05:45:00 pm by EHM-1465 Dominic »
Dom Mahon // EHM-1465
VA Management

Offline EHM-1882 Gian

• Super cruise
Re: Pro pilot
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2011, 08:35:19 am »
Thks Dom for your prompt and clear reply ;)
gian