Author Topic: Awards for some special people  (Read 5332 times)

Offline EHM-0654 Murray

• Administrator
  • Intergalactic!!
  • VA Management
    • The Ponderings of PMUK
Awards for some special people
« on: May 10, 2011, 10:32:01 am »
It was pointed out to me that we've not had the "non-automatic" awards assigned in a long while, so in recognition of their countless hours of hard work for the VA, I have made the following award assignments with immediate effect:-

Alex Worton - Legend - For the countless hours of work he has already put into the development of the new website, and the no doubt countless more he'll be putting in.

Andrei Vatasescu - Legend - For the countless hours of work he has already put into the development of the new Flight Logger, and the no doubt countless more he'll be putting in.

Dom Mahon - Legend - For the countless hours of work he gives to the VA, effectively as the Vice President. Without his work, I'm pretty sure the VA would be in a pretty poor state right now.

E-J Oud - Cobalt Dedication - As Dom's number two, E-J has proven himself a valuable member of the Management Team, answering support questions and dealing with the day-to-day work behind the scenes.

Robert Szikszo - Legend - Robert's already got the highest honour that we, the Management Team (and I as the President) am able to award, but due to the work Robert continues to do for the VA I for one wanted to make sure it was recognised.
Murray Crane // EHM-0654 // Twitter
VA Management

KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON

anything