Author Topic: IVAO, Worldtour & System VA  (Read 2863 times)

Offline EHM-1442 Luis

• FL100
IVAO, Worldtour & System VA
« on: January 29, 2005, 03:01:30 pm »
When i fly online,i'm proud to fly under Euroharmony colors.
Euroharmony had the aircrafts and buy the fuel. Why can't report my legs in the Wtour , as time to my VA?
If i finish the Wtour2005, i have to fly more or less 80 hours online, with a Euroharmony aircraft.(Because i'm a EHM pilot).
I know that we only can report flights, that are in the timetables, to the VA system.
But, for instance, if a millionaire costumer come to Euroharmony and ask for a private fly from LEIB to EGSS(first leg of the WT2005). What 'll be the Euroharmony's answer?
No,Sir, we can't do that, you must search another airline.
Hmmmm, i don't think so.
Must be a way to report my online time to my V. Airline. How?
Maybe creating special flights or a special division?
I don't know, i only know that i want that my online time go's into IVAO's VA System.
Sorry about all that blah, blah (my friends know me as "the incredible Blah, Blah"...LOL

Luis

Offline EHM-1507 Manuel

• Super cruise
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2005, 05:51:17 pm »
Hm, for the millionaire customers we have EuroBusiness...... :>

Greets

Manu
Manuel Zwikirsch

EHM 1507

EHM-1077 Emanuele

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2005, 11:18:05 pm »
Garfield, are you a manifestation of my other self?

Manu

Offline EHM-0948 Bruno

• Intergalactic!!
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2005, 07:02:22 pm »
Well ..

Luis, right now that option is not available... I mean, you can make flights that are restricted to our timetable, or to our tours or missions. Nothing more than that.

If we opened something like that, than we should open it to all the IVAO and VATSIM division tours, and so on ... So, by that we could make all types of flights.

About if a millionnaire comes here and wants to do a flight, hey, dont cross the simulated line to the other side ok ? ;) ...

See ya,

Offline EHM-0654 Murray

• Administrator
  • Intergalactic!!
  • VA Management
    • The Ponderings of PMUK
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2005, 02:30:33 pm »
Given my love of VFR flying, I've decided to take a bit of a "time out" from EHM and fly the IVAO VFR WT2005.

I'll be doing it with an EHM callsign (EHM0654), and like as not in an EHM plane - was thinking the Piaggio Avanti as it's more than capable of 220KIAS no matter what the weather.

After I complete the Oceania tour, I'll see about flying a few real EHB class 3 flights...
Murray Crane // EHM-0654 // Twitter
VA Management

KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON

anything