Author Topic: New Flight Logger version  (Read 4005 times)

Offline EHM-0948 Bruno

• Intergalactic!!
New Flight Logger version
« on: October 18, 2005, 01:18:24 am »
Dear pilots,

Because of today's problems we had introduced new corrections on the site and a new flight logger version.

Please download it before making your next flight.

Regards,

Offline EHM-1703 Philip

• Intergalactic!!
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2005, 02:20:47 am »
Bruno, I downloaded this (3.0.2) and then completed flight 5001 as I had locked it and got the following error when I filed the PIREP:

Dear Pilot,
You made your flight with an incorrect flight logger version. Please download the latest one from Suggested Downloads.
We cannot accept your flight because we don't know if you have all the latest features on your Flight Logger.

If you still think that you that none of this happened, please contact your Hub Captain as soon as possible.

Regards, and sorry for the inconvenience.

EDIT: It also seems to have filed the flight 3 times as well!

Don't know whether this error was just me or whether it is a bug? Thanks,

Phil
Phil Nutt EHM 1703

EHM-1739 Dan

« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2005, 05:03:07 am »
Yep i did Flight 1022 and got the same error also the flight didnt count in PP didnt unlock the flight :( or move me

EHM-1655 Scott

« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2005, 07:22:37 am »
I also downloaded the latest version and got the same problems for flight 5003 so must be a bug?

Offline EHM-0948 Bruno

• Intergalactic!!
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2005, 08:19:20 am »
Dear pilots,

Yes, it was a bug. It is now corrected.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

The system is being heavily test (good!), but unfortunately many things are happening too fast because of the huge ammount of flights that are being made.

It is good because we are removing all bugs on it, but, unfortunately, with all the tests that we made and with all the new situations that you reported, this kind of things still happens.

This bug is corrected. Please make the flights again, and we will be here to solve any more problems found (hope not many more ;D)

Regards,