Author Topic: Penaltie on the wrong flight.  (Read 5031 times)

EHM-1353 Mikkel

Penaltie on the wrong flight.
« on: October 29, 2005, 09:21:21 pm »
Hey.

Got the ProPilot to work. Thanks guys ;D

Did the flight from ESSA to EKCH first (EHM-3300), and landed. Shut down the engines.
The text said that is was a perfect flight. 0 points.

Without shutting down FS, I went to Euroharmony and booked the return flight (EHM-3301).
With the simulator running, I changed the flight planner, got the tanker to give me fuel and so on.

I told the Logger that I was flying a new flight and started the logger.

All seemed to work.
I did start the engines before I turned on the Beacon, and got a penaltie for that.

The funny part is that is is logged on the EHM-3300 flight that I finished and not the EHM-3301 where I got the penaltie.

I this a bug???

Mikkel (EHM-1353)

EHM-1150 Armando

« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2005, 10:15:50 pm »
Hi Mikkel,

all seems ok with your process, except that you don't say that you sent the PIREP to EHM and clicked the Propilot button after starting a new log; you should allways send the PIREP in order to validate your flight in PP;

in the other hand, what the Propilot button do is to read from EHM website the flight and aircraft you just booked and make for you all the necessary adjustments in the timetable selection;

please confirm all that I've said and tell us something.

Thank you for reporting

Regards
Armando Chibante

EHM-1353 Mikkel

« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2005, 08:18:55 am »
Hey

Yes I send the PIREP before I changed the Flight planner to the new flight (EHM-3301). I also pushed new log, after I had send PIREP on flight EHM-3300.

About pushing Propilot after pushing new log, I dont know. Sorry.

I diden't know, you just have to push propilot to get the lock flight, at that time.

Mikkel

EHM-1353 Mikkel

« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2005, 08:27:50 am »
Another thing.

My penalty is not added to my score. I stille have a score of 0, after 2 flight and the PIREP is valid.

Mikkel