Author Topic: Sorry, there goes another  (Read 13338 times)

Offline EHM-0654 Murray

• Administrator
  • Intergalactic!!
  • VA Management
    • The Ponderings of PMUK
Sorry, there goes another
« Reply #25 on: November 02, 2005, 09:56:45 am »
Iain, SQWK 7500 for me hijacking the end of your post ;D

Danny, just to add to what Iain said, we've had the FLogger for far longer than we've had PP. The PP additions to the FLogger were made in the last couple of months.

And you're visible on the ACARS map whenever you use the FLogger and have an active Internet connection for it to send the data (so, you could be flying "offline" in the Log page of the  FLogger but still be visible on ACARS)
Murray Crane // EHM-0654 // Twitter
VA Management

KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON

EHM-1670 Bill

« Reply #26 on: November 02, 2005, 01:39:52 pm »
Thanks for all the information - in my old age I had come to believe that ProPilot was the only way I could fly. I am very pleased to find this is not the case.

Whilst I will in all probability use PP in the future at the moment I am just trying to complete flights in one piece as I want to go online in due course (when I have plucked up the courage and learned a bit more). I have noticed that 1 to 1 is available but still don't want to make a prat of myself even if it is only in front of one of our members.

EHM-1554 Chris

« Reply #27 on: November 02, 2005, 04:02:05 pm »
Hello guys, i have been away from euroharmony for a long time well like 7 months, i am back now and completed my first flight using PP, i think its great ranks us higher than all the other VA's out there, well done guys!!

Regards

Chris Prophet EHM-1554

anything