Author Topic: Aircraft available but no flifgts available at EGLL  (Read 4994 times)

Offline EHM-1570 Bruce

• Geostationary orbit
Aircraft available but no flifgts available at EGLL
« on: November 02, 2005, 10:26:58 am »
I tried to lock a flight from EGLL in the Embraer 145XR, of which there are 3 aircraft available, however on selecting any of the aircraft, no flights were available??.
Bruce Woodbridge
EHM 1570

EHM-1328 Willem

« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2005, 12:21:31 pm »
in the standard Timetable  it's also not possible to select flights for ERJ145.

Willem de Graaf
EHM-1328

Offline EHM-1703 Philip

• Intergalactic!!
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2005, 04:31:52 pm »
This is because Eurobusiness uses a mixture of Dynamic and Static timetables. (Check out the timetables section in the Eurobusiness pages under Divisions)

I must admit, we have so many smaller business aircraft in ProPilot when the static schedule from EGLL only applies to the Class 7 aircraft, (and then only two flights) I can only assume these will be used for future expansion. Considering the amount of time and effort that the management team have invested in developing ProPilot, I think we will just have to be patient to see these aircraft being utilized, after all, Heathrow wasn't built in a day! (I wasn't on that job!) ;D
Phil Nutt EHM 1703

Offline EHM-0948 Bruno

• Intergalactic!!
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2005, 04:42:32 pm »
Hi,

Phil is right. Right now there are some airplanes that cannot be used because they dont have flights loaded. That happens to airplanes on the Divisions.
EuroBusiness is the one that most suffers with this because the class 3, 4 and 5 flights are not loaded.

Simão is working on this for almost 1 week so let's wait a little more (I got some feedback from him yesterday saying that it's almost complete).

Sorry for the inconvenience... Now imagine myself that made a flight from Lisbon to GMMN some time ago and didn't had a return flight. The Embraer 145XR still sits there :) ..

Regards,

EHM-1353 Mikkel

« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2005, 07:32:14 pm »
Hey

What about a feature, that gives a plane 14 days in a not HUB airport, before a stranger fly it back. This way we we always have planes station at our HUBS.

Mikkel

Offline EHM-0962 Zhen Yi

• Martian transfer
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2005, 03:02:22 pm »
btw there's no business flights for most of the hubs in class 7, cept for EGLL (as mentioned in another thread, but since this is highly related i thought i'd post a note here as well)
Singapore vACC Controller (S1)
Clearance Delivery Training

anything