Author Topic: Aircraft Maintenance  (Read 4700 times)

EHM-1771 Duarte

Aircraft Maintenance
« on: November 29, 2005, 04:00:37 pm »
I'm flying for EHM not for a long time, but I've never seen an airplane with «In Maintenance» status. How does it happens?
It would be fine that a vertical speed field were added to Flight Logger: than, for example, if you exceeded the maximum vertical speed when landing, the aircraft should keep parked for maintenance procedures...
Other way were based on the penalties... if an aircraft has an overspeed penalty during a flight, it would require a structural inspection...
What do you think about this? Is it possible to happens with Pro Pilot?

Offline EHM-0361 Karsten

• Martian transfer
Aircraft Maintenance
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2005, 04:41:37 pm »
I think the whole maintenance aspect will come at a later time. I would think it's one of the things there are on the very very big drawingboard. But first we need to learn to not crash the a/c. We are getting close to a week without crashes, so perhaps we are getting better. I'm sure the maintenance will come at some time, but the management has a whole lot of things to do.

Offline EHM-0948 Bruno

• Intergalactic!!
Aircraft Maintenance
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2005, 09:48:21 pm »
Hi,

Until ProPilot doesn't come to 1.0 version, the failures/maintenances will take some time to happen :) ..

So, expect more news for next year when all of that process will be implemented.

Regards,